Author Topic: What a got damn shitshow. [warning politics]  (Read 345885 times)

johnysmoke

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
Re: What a got damn shitshow. [warning politics]
« Reply #900 on: March 10, 2017, 04:26:59 PM »
I'm just standing by for the pee-pee videos....
SIC F14
Bark Eliminator
C4 Beachboy

lucabrasi

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: March 10, 2017, 04:43:14 PM »
The complaining is an embarrassment as well as the stupid tweets. The coverage has fueled the complaining which has fueled the tweets. It's jsut a stupid ass circle happening.
It is odd how the media has died off a little this week in regards to Boris and Natasha and all that horseshit that just kept getting fanned but doesn't really seem to have much going on with it. Who knows, maybe there will be but I wonder if there is something to Trump calling them out. Twitter might not have been the best place to shout "obama bugged me" but he did (maybe it was??), he called them out. Not that Obama ordered a wiretap on Trump or Trump tower so to say but.......if they were investigating interference in the election (dnc or Podesta hacks, etc) well, Trump and the GOP were part of the election, right? If they trying to find shit out..........they going to cover all the bases, right? I kind of doubt and also hope that Obama didn't "I want Trump tower bugged" and that IF it is true it is just part of that process, but I guess it starts and/or ends with him.
I guess Trump hasn't talked to the press all week....that's fine but anything regarding Russia (and Trump) has also seemed to kind of quieted down as well rather than been heated up. Kind of odd I think. Rather interesting as well to say the least.
I got no clue. Wait and see.......as with all of it.
I sure wish that alinsky guy could go away. he was mentioned a few years ago along with that book and I looked him up.........oh man.
I have always wondered how people could call Trump stupid or dumb or some of that other stuff. Same with Obama....
sex videos for blackmail? really? I just don't see how those could have stayed under wraps still if there were. just ain't no way. If there are......there some dead people out there already and not from Trump. Keeping that under wraps.....someone would have wanted to spill something like that already for any number of reasons as someone wanting to hold them back.

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: March 10, 2017, 04:57:23 PM »
Saul will always be with is. He died in 72 (I think) but people still use his playbook--both sides. Hey, Newton died 290 years ago, but F still equals ma.
Foote 10'4X34", SIC 17.5 V1 hollow and an EPS one in Hood River. Foote 9'0" x 31", L41 8'8", 18' Speedboard, etc. etc.

yugi

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: March 10, 2017, 08:55:05 PM »
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 08:59:09 PM by yugi »

supthecreek

« Reply #904 on: March 11, 2017, 06:53:46 AM »
 Luca said:
"but anything regarding Russia (and Trump) has also seemed to kind of quieted down as well rather than been heated up. Kind of odd I think"

Pretty obvious to me:
The media got it's marching orders from the Dems.... "Stop talking about Russian involvement and bugging"

The left has based it's entire assault against Trump, on the Russians stealing the election from them.
Imagine the damage if a real investigation proved the Russians had zero effect on the election.
That would legitimize the Trump Presidency.... and expose the total failure of the Democrat party.

What if the same investigation proves that the last administration actually did wiretap Trump election headquarters?
Someone who knows, is worried.

I predict a dramatic shift in the assault on Trump.... a different smoke screen to slow the Trump train... and kill all interest in Russian involvement.

Who knows... but now, I am sure we will find out one way or the other.
I know I am very interested.

And I am very glad that Trump is shoving their "partisan propaganda, disguised as news" firmly up their collective asses. Tweet, tweet!

On another note... this "fool" seems to be wooing many members of congress in his personal meetings. Whodda thunk????  ;D ;D ;D

Quickbeam

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: March 11, 2017, 07:46:27 AM »
The left has based it's entire assault against Trump, on the Russians stealing the election from them.
Imagine the damage if a real investigation proved the Russians had zero effect on the election.

If you are saying that Russian interference maybe wasn’t the reason the Democrats lost the election, then I could see that. But if you’re saying Russian interference actually didn’t happen in the election, then I guess you’re saying you don’t believe even one of your security agencies?
Infinity Blackfish 12’ 6” x 23”
ONE SUP Evo 12’ 6” x 24”
Infinity Whiplash 12' 6" x 24 1/2"
ONE SUP Evo 12’ 6” x 26”
Bark Competitor 12’ 6” x 29”
Red Paddle Explorer (Inflatable) 13' 2" x 30
Starboard Airline (Inflatable) 12’ 6” x 27

Bean

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: March 11, 2017, 07:59:45 AM »
This sums up my take on this thread (and I'm not exactly sure why) ;D ;D ;D:
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 08:01:19 AM by Bean »

Billekrub

• Rincon Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #907 on: March 11, 2017, 10:11:47 AM »
“No one in this world, so far as I know — and I have searched the records for years, and employed agents to help me — has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people. Nor has anyone ever lost public office thereby.”

Trump is the best thing that ever happened to near future Democratic candidates.  His gross defects make him a perfect match for that 25% which supported him.

No argument that HRC had no credibility, no platform message and the poorest ever campaigning skills.

Trump mocked a war hero who was tortured in captivity.

Trump mocked a Gold Star family whose son died in combat as a serving member of the U.S. military.

Trump implied that an American-born judge could not render an honest verdict in a case involving Trump’s business interests because of the judge’s “Mexican background.”

Trump implied that violence against protesters at his campaign rallies was excusable.

Trump implied that his opponent for the Presidency should be assassinated and that her e-mails should be hacked by a hostile foreign power.

Trump called his opponent a “nasty woman” in a debate and promised to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate her after the election.

Trump lost the popular vote by nearly 3 million votes.

Trump called his own supporters, after his election, “vicious” and “out of control.”

Trump compared the actions of his own country’s intelligence services to that of Nazis.

Trump divided families, denied green-card holders their legal rights, and provoked protests across this nation and around the world, by his travel ban.

When his travel ban was ruled illegal, Trump disrespected the judiciary, the third branch of government under our Constitution, referring to a judge as a “so-called judge.”

Trump attributes reports of improper contact with Russian intelligence services by members of his campaign, to sore losers from Hillary’s campaign who are supposedly fabricating the whole story.

And you ask if Trump opponents are dividing the nation? By the mere fact of booing on late night TV?

What an incompetent lout.

Just wait, and I will tell you how I really feel!

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: March 11, 2017, 10:35:45 AM »

It is odd how the media has died off a little this week in regards to Boris and Natasha and all that horseshit that just kept getting fanned but doesn't really seem to have much going on with it.

I wish it was odd, but it's just news cycles. All of the media folks watch public interest in their major stories, and when interest flags, they move on. Interest in semi-substantiated Trump issues are submerged by the general noise and the absurd stuff he does every day.

I'm almost sure it's a tactic.
Foote 10'4X34", SIC 17.5 V1 hollow and an EPS one in Hood River. Foote 9'0" x 31", L41 8'8", 18' Speedboard, etc. etc.

mrbig

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: March 11, 2017, 10:39:44 AM »
Billekrub, Look forward to hearing how you really feel.. ;D
Let it come to you..
SMIK 9'2" Hipster Mini Mal
SMIK 8'8" Short Mac Freo Rainbow Bridge
SMIK 8'4" Hipster Twin
King's 8'2" Accelerator SharkBoy

Tom

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: March 11, 2017, 11:19:48 AM »
“Nobody ever lost a nickel betting against the intelligence of the American public.” –P.T. Barnum

“Just think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of them are even stupider.” –George Carlin

Weasels wake

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: March 11, 2017, 11:25:45 AM »
Speaking of George~ It doesn't matter if you are a liberal, or a conservative, or somewhere in between, some things never change.
It takes a quiver to do that.

tautologies

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: March 11, 2017, 12:01:54 PM »
“No one in this world, so far as I know — and I have searched the records for years, and employed agents to help me — has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people. Nor has anyone ever lost public office thereby.”

Trump is the best thing that ever happened to near future Democratic candidates.  His gross defects make him a perfect match for that 25% which supported him.

No argument that HRC had no credibility, no platform message and the poorest ever campaigning skills.

Trump mocked a war hero who was tortured in captivity.

Trump mocked a Gold Star family whose son died in combat as a serving member of the U.S. military.

Trump implied that an American-born judge could not render an honest verdict in a case involving Trump’s business interests because of the judge’s “Mexican background.”

Trump implied that violence against protesters at his campaign rallies was excusable.

Trump implied that his opponent for the Presidency should be assassinated and that her e-mails should be hacked by a hostile foreign power.

Trump called his opponent a “nasty woman” in a debate and promised to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate her after the election.

Trump lost the popular vote by nearly 3 million votes.

Trump called his own supporters, after his election, “vicious” and “out of control.”

Trump compared the actions of his own country’s intelligence services to that of Nazis.

Trump divided families, denied green-card holders their legal rights, and provoked protests across this nation and around the world, by his travel ban.

When his travel ban was ruled illegal, Trump disrespected the judiciary, the third branch of government under our Constitution, referring to a judge as a “so-called judge.”

Trump attributes reports of improper contact with Russian intelligence services by members of his campaign, to sore losers from Hillary’s campaign who are supposedly fabricating the whole story.

And you ask if Trump opponents are dividing the nation? By the mere fact of booing on late night TV?

What an incompetent lout.

Just wait, and I will tell you how I really feel!

The guys here that supports Trump disregard all this and instead complain about how liberals are whining. Insanity.

To me it doesn't matter what party that guy represents...I would have been the same outspoken outrage over all these transgressions.

pdxmike

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: March 11, 2017, 12:39:33 PM »
Did anyone else notice that soon after someone mentioned "Boris and Natasha", Mr. Big showed up with a comment?

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: March 11, 2017, 12:45:22 PM »
If Trump had done everything he's done without making a comment, that list would be almost empty. To me that means it's almost meaningless. The things a president and his minions do are infinitely more important than what he says. Our prior presidents, republican and democrat, did all kinds of things we might find reprehensible. If they commented on them at all, they used standard pol-speak mealy mouth bullshit.

There are plenty of things Trump and his minions are actually doing that are important to understand. And those actions being overshadowed by nonsense about what a lout he is. Yes, he's a despicable lout. I hate his guts. If I could push a button and shock the shit out of him every time he opened his entitled mouth or tweeted something hateful, I'd have muscle cramps from leaning on it. Get over that and start paying attention.

PDX, he wasn't reading it, the NSA pinged him.

* Recent Posts

post Re: Surfboards (Longboards)
[SUP General]
Night Wing
Today at 06:29:07 AM
post Re: Sunova Faast Pro Allwater 14x27
[Classifieds]
gcs
April 18, 2024, 01:22:14 PM
post Re: SUP Longboard
[Gear Talk]
AndiHL
April 17, 2024, 10:23:58 PM
[Gear Talk]
dietlin
April 17, 2024, 07:54:48 AM
[Gear Talk]
B-Walnut
April 16, 2024, 11:10:15 PM
post Re: Starboard Pro vs. Infinity Blurr v2, thoughts?
[SUP General]
finbox
April 16, 2024, 06:05:51 PM
[Gear Talk]
Tom
April 16, 2024, 04:41:33 PM
[Gear Talk]
Tom
April 16, 2024, 04:41:23 PM
[Gear Talk]
Dusk Patrol
April 16, 2024, 11:21:42 AM
[Gear Talk]
firesurf
April 16, 2024, 11:04:18 AM
post Re: Starboard Pro vs. Infinity Blurr v2, thoughts?
[SUP General]
SurfKiteSUP
April 16, 2024, 09:48:08 AM
[Gear Talk]
Badger
April 16, 2024, 06:37:12 AM
post Lahonawinds WIND HAWK-Inflatable Wingboard
[Classifieds]
kitesurferro
April 16, 2024, 05:12:26 AM
post SUP Longboard