Author Topic: Some things actually are better than surfing  (Read 4108 times)

stoneaxe

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Cape Cod Bay Challenge
Re: Some things actually are better than surfing
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2017, 08:54:47 PM »
Family rules!.... :)

Great to see everyone having fun on and off the water.

I'm a lucky grandfather...hard to say no to such a great kid. Just turned 7 and she's kind, caring, funny, polite, well spoken....not like me at all... ;D :P
Bob

8-4 Vec, 9-0 SouthCounty, 9-8 Starboard, 10-4 Foote Triton, 10-6 C4, 12-6 Starboard, 14-0 Vec (babysitting the 18-0 Speedboard) Ke Nalu Molokai, Ke Nalu Maliko, Ke Nalu Wiki Ke Nalu Konihi

PDLSFR

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2017, 03:50:06 AM »
Stoney after having the opportunity to meet your granddaughter and experience her adorable antics at the CCBC events, I couldn't imagine how you could have resisted that opportunity.

With my daughter now 13, I wish I could go sledding like we used too, now I look forward to getting a call from my sister asking to join her and her kids for sledding adventures.

Waves will come and go, but those special times are more precious than anything !

Infinity RNB 8'2
Ron House 9'7
Ron House 10'7
Infinity New Deal 10'
Custom Infinity New Deal 10'
VEC 11'
Focus Bluefin 14'

supthecreek

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2017, 04:49:26 AM »
Aria will do well in this life... very well, she knows how to work it!
And she is very lucky to have the stone man for gramps!

Beasho.... awesome picture of your daughter... very cool!

WhatsSUP

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2017, 01:25:58 PM »
Can't wait to be a Grampa.....I mean "Cappy",  yeah, as a father of 3 grown daughters ages 20-26 they've already got me and mom's (grandparents) names picked out.  No buns in the oven as of yet and with only the eldest married I'm probably a couple of years off yet.  My oldest is already planning on sending her kid(s) to "Cappy's Surf Camp" every summer in Rhode Island, which I love the idea of.....gives me a couple more years to figure out what I'm doing!   :o

Beasho:  Ditto on Creeks comment....super cool!  And I know you're probably one of the coolest dad's in the neighborhood! 

This thread has got me thinking.....I started the "SUP Goals in 2017 thread and I think I'm gonna add another goal..... "introducing a youngster to surf/SUP".

8) 8)
Jimmy Lewis B&B Flat nose 10'1"
Sunova Creek 9'4" 
TAVA 11'2"
NSP Element 11'
KeNalu Wiki paddle
Kialoa Insanity paddle
Misc other paddles

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal