Author Topic: Major league monkeywrench  (Read 4802 times)

Night Wing

• Cortez Bank Status
  • Piney Woods of Southeast Texas
    • View Profile
Re: Major league monkeywrench
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2016, 02:25:01 PM »
Real cute puppy. I know your wife is very glad she has another companion to..........."spoil".  ;)

Off Topic:

I know how it feels to lose a beloved pet companion. I lost my bobcat looking striped brown tabby tail less manx male cat, named Tiger, on Oct 21, 2014. He was my constant shadow for 17 years, 4 months and 8 days. I have another male cat, a tailed striped orange tabby named Tucker now. He was a rescue cat who had lived the first 18 months of his life in a 7'x4'x4' cage. He needed out of that cage and my wife and I had a "vacancy" so we gave him a home. Come this November 23, it'll be two years since we welcomed him into our lives and home.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 02:40:56 PM by Night Wing »
Blue Planet Duke: 10'5" x 32" x 4.5" @ 190 Liters (2 Dukes)
Sup Sports Hammer: 8'11" x 31" x 4" @ 140 Liters
SUP Sports One World: 11'1" x 30" x 4.5" @ 173 Liters
CJ Nelson Parallax: 9'3" x 23 1/2" x 3 3/16" @ 78.8 Liters (prone surfing longboard; Thunderbolt Technologies build in Red construction)

pdxmike

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2016, 04:46:44 PM »
This reminds me--my neighbors just adopted a puppy, and of course got instantly attached because she's so adorable.  But as it turns out the wife is allergic, so it's not going to work out, and they need to find a new home for her.  Can anyone here help?  She's about 40, good looking and nice personality, with a good job.

Bean

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2016, 06:52:17 PM »
That was awful PD...

stoneaxe

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Cape Cod Bay Challenge
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2016, 08:55:26 AM »
Real cute puppy. I know your wife is very glad she has another companion to..........."spoil".  ;)

Off Topic:

I know how it feels to lose a beloved pet companion. I lost my bobcat looking striped brown tabby tail less manx male cat, named Tiger, on Oct 21, 2014. He was my constant shadow for 17 years, 4 months and 8 days. I have another male cat, a tailed striped orange tabby named Tucker now. He was a rescue cat who had lived the first 18 months of his life in a 7'x4'x4' cage. He needed out of that cage and my wife and I had a "vacancy" so we gave him a home. Come this November 23, it'll be two years since we welcomed him into our lives and home.

Dogs are pets...cats are using us to stay warm and fed.......we just lost our oldest cat (21 years) this past spring...I miss waking up to her sleeping on my chest with cat drool on my chin.

I'm not sure what we'll do when we find a new house. All the animals we currently have are my daughters so when we move it will be one of the few times in my life that I haven't had a dog or cat, usually a couple of each. My wife would like to try a pet hair free house and freedom to travel without concern. I doubt it will last long....I have to have pets around. I haven't been able to get another pup since Samba died, the pain was just too much. Best dog I ever had, and that's saying something. I still have a hard time eating the last bite of a sandwich....for 15 years she always got it.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 09:10:29 AM by stoneaxe »
Bob

8-4 Vec, 9-0 SouthCounty, 9-8 Starboard, 10-4 Foote Triton, 10-6 C4, 12-6 Starboard, 14-0 Vec (babysitting the 18-0 Speedboard) Ke Nalu Molokai, Ke Nalu Maliko, Ke Nalu Wiki Ke Nalu Konihi

Night Wing

• Cortez Bank Status
  • Piney Woods of Southeast Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2016, 09:13:41 AM »

Off Topic:

Dogs are pets...cats are using us to stay warm and fed.......we just lost our oldest cat (21 years) this past spring...I miss waking up to her sleeping on my chest with cat drool on my chin.

I'm not sure what we'll do when we find a new house. All the animals we currently have are my daughters so when we move it will be one of the few times in my life that I haven't had a dog or cat, usually a couple of each. My wife would like to try a pet hair free house and freedom to travel without concern. I haven't been able to get another pup since Samba died, the pain was just too much. Best dog I ever had, and that's saying something. I still have a hard time eating the last bite of a sandwich....for 15 years she always got it.

Off Topic:

Our first cat was a female Lynx Point Siamese named, Woodstock and the cat was a rescue. She was an absolutely beautiful cat. She chose my wife as her favorite person. Was always near my wife in our home day and night. We had Woodstock for 19 years, 6 months and 6 days. She, like my cat Tiger, succumbed to the ravages of time (old age).
Blue Planet Duke: 10'5" x 32" x 4.5" @ 190 Liters (2 Dukes)
Sup Sports Hammer: 8'11" x 31" x 4" @ 140 Liters
SUP Sports One World: 11'1" x 30" x 4.5" @ 173 Liters
CJ Nelson Parallax: 9'3" x 23 1/2" x 3 3/16" @ 78.8 Liters (prone surfing longboard; Thunderbolt Technologies build in Red construction)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal