Author Topic: Mount Gay Rum (Barbados) Inflatable - New In Plastic - B.O. - New Hampshire  (Read 1209 times)

NHSUPSurf

• Malibu Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
Won this inflatable in a contest, but currently have no need for it.  Cool graphics, so initially thought of hanging it from my Tiki bar ceiling, but figured that would be a waste.  Everything is in plastic, except for the board.  Just unwrapped that so that I could take pix for this ad.  Board is unused.

This is a quality inflatable, not some pool float wannabe.  Comes with a beefy backpack carrier, 3 piece paddle, leash, strong pump, fins, repair kit. It has Mt. Gay Rum graphics front & back, and on the carrying bag too.

Have a compact lakeside cabin or smaller 2nd home near the ocean, and find that hard boards take up a lot of room?  Put everything in the backpack, and stick it in a closet! 

Contest said it was a $1000 board, but who knows.  It is a beefy, quality inflatable.  I've seen these go for $900 to $1200-ish.  So hoping for $750 or B.O.

Located in South Central New Hampshire, but could meet at the coast too.

NHSUPSurf

• Malibu Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Mount Gay Rum (Barbados) Inflatable - New In Plastic - B.O. - New Hampshire
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2016, 03:58:29 PM »
Sorry for the crappy photos.  This really IS a cool looking board.  Took a bunch of nice pics (different angles, display of rocker, all the gear, etc), but they were all 6MB and up.  Site only allows 1MB.  Bottom line is that the 2 that I cropped down look like crap!

Board is sweet, with some nice rocker  :D

If interested, I could take some smaller res photos, and email them to you.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal