Stand Up Paddle > SUP Advocacy

Looking For Young Paddlers!

(1/1)

Ichabod Spoonbill:
You guys probably know I write for an online SUP website called SUP Examiner. We're doing a project now highlighting young standup paddlers. These aren't the kids winning their local races (although that would be fine) . These are just kids on boards, having a great time. They could be experts or just learning. If you have or know a young person who'd like to be profiled, have them (or their parent) fill out this Google Form link.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScL5r5djzbNyoy-uMafjoA3yfrPGpvlCwClyDvkSSykf8fqCw/viewform?c=0&w=1

This is going to be a really fun project. It would be cool to get a few kids from the Zone!

Admin: Just letting you know, this is not a commercial venture for me. I get no reimbursement for this project or from SUP Examiner at all.

krash:
I have a friend that trains a group of special needs young-ones to paddle and compete in special needs sup paddling events in Miami Florida area... could make for a great story.

Ichabod Spoonbill:
krash, it sure would! If you put me in touch with your friend, I can guarantee a story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version