Author Topic: Gaston  (Read 6580 times)

WhatsSUP

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
Re: Gaston
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2016, 06:02:48 PM »
Erik:  Fantastic!!!!!!  SUPER nice looooooonnnnnnng rides!  Goofy foot heaven!

I've been overwhelmed with my move here the last two days...even managed to break a couple of toes trying to do too much heavy lifting and dropping a bureau on said foot.   I won't be 100% but should be somewhat water ready in several days!!!  Still looking to catch up with you which at this point may be later this next week given Hermine whacky stall.

Talk soon,   
Jimmy Lewis B&B Flat nose 10'1"
Sunova Creek 9'4" 
TAVA 11'2"
NSP Element 11'
KeNalu Wiki paddle
Kialoa Insanity paddle
Misc other paddles

supthecreek

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2016, 06:08:29 PM »
Sweeeeet linter, nice smooth cross stepping, Wingnut will be proud!
Black & Blue looks like the right board for you.... great rides  :)

Hoping to invade early this week.... parking lots empty, too big for the hoards... too windy for SUP's ...... sounds perfect  :)

Board Stiff

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2016, 06:57:06 PM »
We had some good sets at Jenness Beach on Monday, bumpy but rideable waves at Long Sands on Tuesday, and one of the best sessions I've ever had back at Jenness on Wednesday night. Hopefully next week brings more! ;D

linter

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2016, 06:13:27 AM »
ha ha thanks guys.  the lefts have been fantastic the last few days.  i've been hanging out at a spot where at most you get three or four people to share the waves with, mainly i think because there's a few boulders that are often proud of the water and look pretty nasty.  so far, i haven't hit one, though i know my day is coming, which is why i own two black and blues :-).
    WsU: sorry to hear about the toes.  must hurt like heck. I recently had the typical-for-me fortune to add sciatica to my list of problems.  the pain wakes me up at 2 every morning almost on the dot.  wtf?  i need my sleep! -- which i'll probably get during the next few days, as the wave size n wind velocity, while no issue for the great Mr. Creek, will probably keep me on shore.
   hope to see ya'll soon!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal