General > The Shape Shack

25-1/2" X 16' unlimited "all water" build underway.

(1/13) > >>

SUPflorida:
Well a few of us have talked about an unlimited "all water board" here on the Zone & over at Seabreeze. Something that is more versatile than a dedicated "flat water" or "downwind" board...something longer than 14 but will still work with a fixed fin.  Been toying with the idea of an unlimited for over a year. Almost went unlimited last build but defaulted to 14 instead. supuk starting his 16' downwind board was the final tipping point. Time to make it happen.

Fluctuating between 150 and 170lbs, 16' sounds like a good next step up from 14'. So far I have the rocker & plain shape hot wired out and really like the way it is looking so far.

I can only work on the weekends so it will be a slow build.
Going to try and enjoy the process on this one rather than my typical "put your head down and get it finished."

I'll try to post some pictures as work progresses but I have been having issues trying to upload pictures to the Zone...it doesn't seem to like my IPhone pictures.
If there is no picture here that's why...

Area 10:
Good luck! Will be very interesting.

supuk:
Look forward to seeing what you build, I had problems with uploading pics too, was saying wrong file type and too large from the camera roll but found if I uploaded from the photo stream it was ok.

SUPflorida:
Supuk...yup, exactly the error message I get too...
wrong file type....too large....I tried emailing the picture to my self resizing it from full size to medium then uploading it...didn't work...looked on my photo file for "Photo Stream" and it's not on my IPhone 6S+....I believe I use to have that on my old 4S ....but it's not on this one.

I don't have this issue anywhere else on the web. Makes me wonder if it has something to do with that third party pop up that come on screen (only on the zone) from time to time that I never download. With all the I phone users here, and the number of photos posted there must be a simple workaround.

....went back and dumbed the image quality down to 34 K (Small) emailed it to myself and it still wouldn't upload. Error message this time said it won't take JPEG. files. That seems bizarre that a file type used exclusively on one of the most popular smart phones on the planet is not accepted.

supuk:
I'm still on a 5s it used to work until I did a update. Not sure why you don't have the photo stream. It is because it calls them a jpeg not jpg I think.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version