Author Topic: Magazines  (Read 1783 times)

OUTSIDEWAVE

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
Magazines
« on: May 24, 2016, 06:05:02 PM »
I have a  bunch of sup magazine for  free if any one wants them.  I am in Encinitas and we are moving to Carlsbad  so hit me up with a pm  otherwise they go to the garage sale  or worse.  But I'm not moving them. 
SEA BIRDS THEY DO TOUCH AND GO AS THE WORLD JUST TANGOES BY.... SO I SADDLE UP MY SEAHORSE WITH MY FLYROD IN MY HAND.... 10'3 King custom  10'6"  c4 da beachboy

OUTSIDEWAVE

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Magazines
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2016, 11:26:24 AM »
THEY ARE FREE
SEA BIRDS THEY DO TOUCH AND GO AS THE WORLD JUST TANGOES BY.... SO I SADDLE UP MY SEAHORSE WITH MY FLYROD IN MY HAND.... 10'3 King custom  10'6"  c4 da beachboy

Badger

• Cortez Bank Status
  • Seacoast NH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2016, 03:09:38 PM »
I used to be so into magazines. Back in the day, I had stacks and stacks of Hot Rod, Dirt Bike, High Times, Surfer, MTN Bike, Wind Surf, Sail, Cruising World, etc, etc.

Since the invention of the internet, I don't have the patience to sit down and look through even one. I have a copy of Stand Up Journal that Clay Feeter gave me over a year ago and I haven't gotten around to reading it yet.

Kalama E3 6'1 x 23" 105L
Axis HPS 980 / PNG 1300
Sunova Flow  8'10 X 31"  119L
Me - 6'0" - 165lbs - 66yo

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2016, 08:47:05 PM »
Tell me about it. I love Octane magazine. Every time I see a new issue I buy it--for ten fricken dollars and fifty cents--and then I never read it. I have seven of them on my office right now, stacked up, waiting to be looked at. Compared to a kindle it's just so inconvenient.
Foote 10'4X34", SIC 17.5 V1 hollow and an EPS one in Hood River. Foote 9'0" x 31", L41 8'8", 18' Speedboard, etc. etc.

PDLSFR

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2016, 02:25:35 AM »
I also have stacks and stacks of SUP magazines which I used to buy every time I had to fly somewhere, I found it better than digging into the dirty/virus laden airplane back seat pocket to read SkyMall or the airplane's magazine. Someone once told me that those backseat airplane pockets with the safety card and magazines carry more germs than a public toilet and are never ever cleaned!

Since I frequently fly anymore and they now allow you to use your phone during taxy and takeoff there really hasn't been the need to buy any more.

So if anyone in Southern NE wants any, hit me up I have enough to fill a small library.
Infinity RNB 8'2
Ron House 9'7
Ron House 10'7
Infinity New Deal 10'
Custom Infinity New Deal 10'
VEC 11'
Focus Bluefin 14'

SpaceCoastPaul

• Rincon Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2016, 03:46:21 AM »
Before the internet I would read maybe one or two magazines monthly. Now I read articles from dozens of publications tailored to my interests. It's a great and sometimes scary new world.

I do however, like a magazine when sitting on beach with my wife. The glare off of my Nexus is obnoxious.
8'8" x 31" Stu Sharpe WaveHog
10' x 32" Foote

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal