Author Topic: How many members of this forum are women?  (Read 38635 times)

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
Re: How many members of this forum are women?
« Reply #150 on: May 26, 2016, 08:18:22 PM »
There you go folks, glad to help.
Foote 10'4X34", SIC 17.5 V1 hollow and an EPS one in Hood River. Foote 9'0" x 31", L41 8'8", 18' Speedboard, etc. etc.

noworrieshawaii

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 26, 2016, 08:48:19 PM »
Seriously... think this is a bit silly... I didn't read the HC thread past the few first pages, didn't care, not offended, no worries. Think I suggested posting more pics of hot guys (Danny Chings abs) but that didn't go very far. Whatever... Then again, I'm not offended when some random guy (I'm a chick) hoots at me... I think I remember that happening.. : ) Seriously doubt this is much of an issue for women joining or participating in the SUZ. I did used to get creeped out by Cammar posting all those shots of chicks butts on his Surf report.. but that was (is) creepy.

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 27, 2016, 06:20:29 AM »
GP is Italian. He's certain that he a has special dispensation that permits that, but yeah, I know what you mean. How is the arm doing NoWorries - be good to see you back out in the water again. And good to see you on the zone.
Foote 10'4X34", SIC 17.5 V1 hollow and an EPS one in Hood River. Foote 9'0" x 31", L41 8'8", 18' Speedboard, etc. etc.

magentawave

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 27, 2016, 11:51:37 AM »
I just have to say.......I just absolutely can not fathom, with everything all around us, everywhere we look and listen, and everything going on in this world, what pops out when we turn on the radio or television, turn on the internet, how someone can possibly think, let alone say...they would not want someone to come here, would not recommend this place, wouldn't want anyone they know to think they are a member here.........because of a silly little thread. ANY of the threads here. That one is just simply beyond me. Oh my........

"hey, there's this cool place....you can find out anything there....anything to do with paddling....lots of cool stuff....but hey....watch out........"
"wait, maybe I shouldn't warn them......"
"oh..should I even mention that thread...."

oh.....the hand wringing that must go on.

yeah, yeah...."I won't even mention the place".....
maybe......but doubt it would be anything noticeable. A drop in the ocean?

Well said.

"There's this awesome sup forum but I must warn you that one thread (out of thousands) has images of hot chicks on sups! Oh gawd, the humanity!"
Pluto Platter: 7-10 x 29.25 x 4.25 x 114.5 liters

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal