Author Topic: One of my inventions cured Atrial Fibrillation  (Read 6889 times)

Glowmaster

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: One of my inventions cured Atrial Fibrillation
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2016, 02:15:05 PM »
Actually the biggest thing was the anti-dilution clause.  Never, ever agree to it.

price goes down/ you issue more shares making the price go down at which point you issue them new shares and over and over. It is called a circular calculation and I dont know how many loops they let it run to get to the 5000:1 reverse split.  My million shares went to 20,000.

My day will come financially someday.  I have some cool new stuff in the works.....and this time I am not an employee....

hehe......can you say royalties?   Based on my experience I'll take that over stock and stock options anyday.

ed

tautologies

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2016, 06:04:21 PM »
Actually the biggest thing was the anti-dilution clause.  Never, ever agree to it.

price goes down/ you issue more shares making the price go down at which point you issue them new shares and over and over. It is called a circular calculation and I dont know how many loops they let it run to get to the 5000:1 reverse split.  My million shares went to 20,000.

My day will come financially someday.  I have some cool new stuff in the works.....and this time I am not an employee....

hehe......can you say royalties?   Based on my experience I'll take that over stock and stock options anyday.

ed

A friend of mine is all over the royalty play for his inventions. He has some patents in SUP industry as well, so its pretty interesting to see.
Software is more problematic IMO, and if you patent an algorithm you also show what goes on behind the covers so to speak.

FeralInBaja

• What?
  • Rincon Status
  • Beginner's mind... works for me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2016, 09:31:02 AM »
Dude, I just stumbled on this and wanted to say: A) You Rule. big ups for helping humans. B) They suck for not figuring out how to cut you in and C) Congrats on the Blueplanet Kai Zen Paddle. Robert at Blue Planet is an unreal human being. That'd be my most-wanted on the paddle list. So rad guys like yourself are Sup'ers and on the Zone.
Feral
8' 4" S3 Simsup 134 ltr.
6' 10" 88 ltr. Solid Surf Quad

Blue Planet Surf
FeatherLight Carbon Paddle!
Gifted from Rob- Eternal Aloha to you Rob.
Isle Pro Carbon Paddle
Surfercook Special ThankYou!!!

CamOne Infinity and GoPro (Sadly destroyed in Big Beachbreak)
Thank you Wetstuff and NoSaltSuper

krash

• Rincon Status
  • Old fugger who loves to fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2016, 06:03:42 AM »
Congrats.. and good stuff.

Wish someone would invent something to fix my damaged failing heart... EF of 20% and I'd be happy if I could just get another say 10%
Old fugger who just likes to fish

Glowmaster

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2017, 10:35:57 AM »
Hi Gang.

Check this out.

http://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/health-and-medicine/2017/02/13/new-catheter-shines-light-on-a-fib-procedure.html

This is the first actual individual that I heard say he was cured out loud.

Had a shitty day in the lab yesterday, but this cheered me up.

ed

Quickbeam

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2017, 12:37:51 PM »
Hey Glowmaster,

That is so very, very cool. A big congratulations on helping save lives. Something to be very proud of!
Infinity Blackfish 12’ 6” x 23”
ONE SUP Evo 12’ 6” x 24”
Infinity Whiplash 12' 6" x 24 1/2"
ONE SUP Evo 12’ 6” x 26”
Bark Competitor 12’ 6” x 29”
Red Paddle Explorer (Inflatable) 13' 2" x 30
Starboard Airline (Inflatable) 12’ 6” x 27

Weed

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2017, 05:36:03 PM »
Way to go Ed... I'm taking medication for a-fib. I'm going to mention this to my doc if he doesn't know about it.

I remember when you started the company back in the 80's? Didn't you practice laser stitching or something like that on baloney using sail stitching techniques?

Eddie D

Glowmaster

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2017, 07:33:03 PM »
Hey Weed.

That company was the same but changed emphasis to Afib ablation.  Lincoln Baxter was employee #2 and is still there.  He has worked tremendously hard to make this technique a reality.

Many of the initial employees were windsurfers, and now still sail multihulls.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal