Author Topic: Laugh at Trump all you want  (Read 242849 times)

robon

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
Re: Laugh at Trump all you want
« Reply #540 on: September 28, 2016, 02:27:06 PM »
Seems like one of those deals where you just hold your nose and cast a ballot, but I don't believe for a second that Trump changes America for the better if he is to be elected. The guy wants to run America like a business, but has gone bankrupt how many times? It's similar to Bush imo. Trump is every bit the absolute fuck up, and claims to be a self made man, but the REALITY is he isn't even close to being self made, (small loan from Daddy to get started LMFAO) and like Bush, was bailed out with family money more than once and was leveraged to the tits in the process. Fucking disaster.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 02:31:00 PM by robon »

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: September 28, 2016, 03:30:30 PM »
Avoiding taxes is the issue?......what is the Clinton foundation but a giant tax dodge?

Actually, not true. The propaganda says that, but all the charity rating agencies say otherwise, and the fact checkers concur. I"m no Hillary fan, but you need to look behind ANY meme you've been seeing on the web. It's all propaganda.

I have a hard time believing that anyone can vote for Trump, and I have a hard time believing that anyone WANTS to vote for Hillary. But no, not Trump.
Foote 10'4X34", SIC 17.5 V1 hollow and an EPS one in Hood River. Foote 9'0" x 31", L41 8'8", 18' Speedboard, etc. etc.

Sup-position

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #542 on: September 28, 2016, 03:47:05 PM »
Perhaps a little Humor

Hillary and Donald are on a Plane

It Crashes...

Who Survives ?

WE DO....
Ralph
Sup-position
(714) 899-3020 call, Text or Message

cantSUPenough

• Waikiki Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #543 on: September 28, 2016, 04:28:45 PM »
I am still curious why people dislike Hillary so much. It seems that she has dedicated the bulk of her life to serving her country and serving the world community through the foundation.  Narcissistic? Possibly.  Egotistical?  You have to be if you want to run for President.  Something has to drive them to put up with the stress and constant criticism.

What has Trump done?  Sure, he has employed people (and they probably pay tax), and that is something of course, but his list of lies, insults, bankruptcies, lawsuits, tax audits, etc. etc. is amazing.  I simply can't believe the lack of scrutiny over a man would could be president. 

And apart from anything else -  how will he get anything done when nobody in Congress supports him?  Every other president has struggled, but they at least had the support of one side. I guess he will just use endless executive orders - just like in his own business.

As a business person, as many of you are, can you imagine what lengths he must go to to avoid paying tax? Earn millions and zero tax?!? Sure, we are not obliged to pay tax we are not due to pay, but that is wrong on every level.

But Sup-position's post is a cracker :D
Sunova Flow 8'7" & Speed 8'8" + 8'10"
Deep Minion 7'10"
Naish 8'8" Hokua X32 and 14' Jav
And others...

surfshaver

• Rincon Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #544 on: September 28, 2016, 05:37:20 PM »
I have to say I'm similarly astonished with the amount of hatred people seem to have against Hillary.

The primary criticism against her appears to stem from the fact that she lacks her husband's charisma, and therefore has become the repository of all negative feelings and associations with THEM as a couple/brand/institution.  Perhaps this is because people aren't completely comfortable with them but they can't bring themselves to hate Bill, so they create this psychic disconnect/uncoupling and project all the negativity on her.

As other people here have said, she's conniving, egocentric and driven, but they all are at that level.

I may catch some hell for this, but the other thing is that Republicans for years have consistently demonized Hillary in public while admitting privately among their peers that they like her and found her very professional and easy to work with.

In the end, I view Hillary's problem as being at the root of how are our political system works.  People who would govern have to be good at POLITICS to gain positions where they can guide POLICY.

Hillary is actually not very good at Politics, while she is good at Policy.  Without wanting to sound sexist, this dichotomy has been noted about women in business in general.  Studies have shown that women are not as good as men at "playing the game" necessary to climb the corporate ladder, but they often make for better leaders once they do get to the top. 

No doubt that those people who voted for Obama and supported Bernie looking for grand sweeping change are not going to get what they want from Hillary, but the record shows she's actually more progressive than her husband.

While there's nothing about her personally that excites me (which is unfortunately the level of how most of us make this decision), the more I learn about Hillary's actual work history and performance the more I am comfortable with her as President.   Just my $0.02

Eagle

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: September 28, 2016, 05:46:51 PM »
If there is that much animosity towards the current government down there - and so many unhappy with their lives and situation - he may actually get in.  But am expecting the next debate to be interesting as well.  A few Americans have actually noted they may move up here.

"Presidential elections should be about who’s the best candidate, not who’s the least flawed. Unfortunately, that’s not the case this year.

Republican Donald Trump and Democrat Hillary Clinton, the most unpopular pair of presidential candidates in American history, both have troubled relationships with truth and transparency. Trump, despite all of his bluster about wanting to “make America great again,” has exploited and expanded our internal divisions. Clinton’s arrogance and unwillingness to admit wrongdoing have made her a divisive and distrusted figure as well.

The Enquirer has supported Republicans for president for almost a century – a tradition this editorial board doesn’t take lightly. But this is not a traditional race, and these are not traditional times. Our country needs calm, thoughtful leadership to deal with the challenges we face at home and abroad. We need a leader who will bring out the best in all Americans, not the worst.

That’s why there is only one choice when we elect a president in November: Hillary Clinton."

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/opinion/editorials/2016/09/23/enquirer-endorses-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/90728344/?from=global&sessionKey=&autologin=

https://youtu.be/Gla6SsN5zKw

https://youtu.be/430GlvXLoQY
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 05:50:45 PM by Eagle »
Fast is FUN!   8)
Dominator - Touring Pintail - Bullet V2 - M14 - AS23

lucabrasi

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: September 28, 2016, 07:08:59 PM »
The hypocrisy displayed by both sides is nothing short of astounding. Pot meet Kettle.

It boils down to this....want the status quo and more...vote Hillary....want this crap to have any remote chance of changing (and even that is doubtful...vote Trump. I can't stand either of them but I can't take any more of the liberal agenda.

I don't think we need to look any further than Hillary for an example of a democrat narcissist.......do you really believe that she does what she does because of her sense of duty to her fellow man? That she doesn't think she is one of the elite?....seriously?
Who do you want to pick as a replacement for Ruth? How about Scalia? (funny how that seems sort of swept under right now........)
I know who I don't want picking.

I was curious about House and Senate and wondered how many more of those were up besides the signs I see around here. LOTS...if I read it right. Wonder how that is going to play out. Doesn't that seem a bit quiet......even if prez going this year too?
If Hilary wins.......is it finally time that......enough asses in congress aren't always such asses? Is the dnc all that powerful to keep it "along party lines" for next time ?
If Donald wins........is that enough to.......make asses out of some of the elephants? Is the gop all so powerful everything stays the same?
Maybe it changes a tad whoever wins?

A king or the "it's my turn, I deserve this"  "chosen one".

Executive orders..........

I hope we're good.

edit: (aren't those two smiles in "debate fallout" posted by Eagle above just about enough to say it all or what?)

« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 07:39:48 PM by lucabrasi »

SeldomScene

• Rincon Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: September 28, 2016, 07:30:02 PM »
I have to say I'm similarly astonished with the amount of hatred people seem to have against Hillary.

The primary criticism against her appears to stem from the fact that she lacks her husband's charisma, and therefore has become the repository of all negative feelings and associations with THEM as a couple/brand/institution.  Perhaps this is because people aren't completely comfortable with them but they can't bring themselves to hate Bill, so they create this psychic disconnect/uncoupling and project all the negativity on her.

As other people here have said, she's conniving, egocentric and driven, but they all are at that level.

I may catch some hell for this, but the other thing is that Republicans for years have consistently demonized Hillary in public while admitting privately among their peers that they like her and found her very professional and easy to work with.

In the end, I view Hillary's problem as being at the root of how are our political system works.  People who would govern have to be good at POLITICS to gain positions where they can guide POLICY.

Hillary is actually not very good at Politics, while she is good at Policy.  Without wanting to sound sexist, this dichotomy has been noted about women in business in general.  Studies have shown that women are not as good as men at "playing the game" necessary to climb the corporate ladder, but they often make for better leaders once they do get to the top. 

No doubt that those people who voted for Obama and supported Bernie looking for grand sweeping change are not going to get what they want from Hillary, but the record shows she's actually more progressive than her husband.

While there's nothing about her personally that excites me (which is unfortunately the level of how most of us make this decision), the more I learn about Hillary's actual work history and performance the more I am comfortable with her as President.   Just my $0.02

Don't get me wrong, I am no fan of Trump, but with Hillary it's the lies.  Her absolute inability to tell the truth.  Ranging from, "Me and Chelsea were under constant sniper fire" to "I was named after Sir Edmund Hillary" ( Who gained fame by summiting Everest a few year after Hillary was born and named.). Her taking a bribe in the whitewater affair (she " invested" $1000, and quickly made a profit of $99,000.)  She absolutely told inconceivable lies during her FBI interview, "refusing to recall" basic facts, like whether she got a briefing on how to handle clasified info.  she signed form verifying the briefing, by the way.. How she claimed not to know what the letter "c" meant, when it preceded a paragraph in a classified document.  Implausibly, she asserted that she thought it meant that it was the third paragraph, like a,b, c.  However, in that world ,there are never any a or b's, and in the document in question, the first two paragraphs were not a and b.  Or Bengazi, and the "protesters" with mortars.  It just never stop with her.  In the home brewed server scandal, she used her chief of staff, who was a witness in the matter, as her counsel.  Completely unethical yet possible under the rules.  She is just steeped in slime.

SeldomScene

• Rincon Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: September 28, 2016, 07:38:32 PM »

What policy was she good at, exactly?  Was it her plan on ridding Libya of Kadhafi with no policy in place to deal with what would happen next?  When she was Secy of State, the world was on fire and she did next to nothing, and that's being generous.  What did she accomplish in the Senate.  Name one thing. 

stoneaxe

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Cape Cod Bay Challenge
« Reply #549 on: September 28, 2016, 08:21:24 PM »
The Clinton Foundation didn't start wiping its nose until 2012 or so when all the questions started getting asked about who the donors were. When they had to re-file 5 years of tax returns for discrepancies. I understand they spread a lot around and now they get good grades but they were placed on Charity Navigators watch list around the same time. Primarily because they do business in a unusual way.  It's also such a coincidence that such high numbers of the donors had business before the state department. Pay to play, Gulf Streams, Jet set parties.....If you think that this was created just to help humanity you can join me in the insane asylum.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 08:32:02 PM by stoneaxe »
Bob

8-4 Vec, 9-0 SouthCounty, 9-8 Starboard, 10-4 Foote Triton, 10-6 C4, 12-6 Starboard, 14-0 Vec (babysitting the 18-0 Speedboard) Ke Nalu Molokai, Ke Nalu Maliko, Ke Nalu Wiki Ke Nalu Konihi

stoneaxe

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Cape Cod Bay Challenge
« Reply #550 on: September 28, 2016, 08:37:10 PM »
I can't vote for Trump personally even as much as I dislike Hillary. Who the hell knows what he really stands for or will do. I do hope he wins over her though simply because I do not want more of what she wants.....very simple. Kind of sucks that uncertainty is the better alternative. I've never been so glad that my vote won't count.....I'll take a selfie with my Pono for Prez ballot.

Truthfully....I wish Ralph's post wasn't a joke.....and while were at it take both houses with you on the flight.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 08:39:33 PM by stoneaxe »
Bob

8-4 Vec, 9-0 SouthCounty, 9-8 Starboard, 10-4 Foote Triton, 10-6 C4, 12-6 Starboard, 14-0 Vec (babysitting the 18-0 Speedboard) Ke Nalu Molokai, Ke Nalu Maliko, Ke Nalu Wiki Ke Nalu Konihi

Beasho

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: September 28, 2016, 08:47:25 PM »
Hillary is a peach.  This from the Washington Post.  Meme . . . . ?   Probably not. . but thank you to Richard Dawkins for inventing the word.
-----------------------------------

Hillary Clinton’s support for her husband was crucial, and she sat by his side during a crucial “60 Minutes” interview, saying she was not like the victim in Tammy Wynette’s “Stand By Your Man.” Campaign pollster Stan Greenberg said at the time that the public would disregard the allegations if they believed he had been truthful to his wife.

"Hillary Clinton looks on as presidential candidate Bill Clinton responds to a question during a “60 Minutes” interview on Jan. 26, 1992. (CBS-TV via AP)
Six years later, Bill Clinton acknowledged a sexual encounter with Flowers."

"As other women emerged, Hillary Clinton helped forge aggressive de­fenses.  Former White House press secretary George Stephanopoulos recalled in his memoir discussing a woman’s allegation published in Penthouse Magazine. He said that after her husband dismissed it as untrue during a meeting, Hillary Clinton said, “We have to destroy her story.”"

In 1994, former Arkansas state employee Paula Jones alleged in a lawsuit that Bill Clinton groped her in a hotel room three years earlier. Hillary Clinton wrote in her autobiography, “Living History,” that she erred in opposing an early settlement. . . . Eventually, Bill Clinton settled for $850,000.

Then Monica, then . . . . .

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/enabler-or-family-defender-how-hillary-clinton-responded-to-husbands-accusers/2016/09/28/58dad5d4-6fb1-11e6-8533-6b0b0ded0253_story.html
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 09:08:19 PM by Beasho »

lucabrasi

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: September 28, 2016, 09:23:39 PM »
Would you rather have your son grow up like Trump or your daughter like Hillary?
Didn't click.........but....
ohhhhhhhm Bill,
accusing enabler? she wants that behind her.....
family defender.
all she got now.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 09:25:21 PM by lucabrasi »

yugi

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: September 29, 2016, 02:34:03 AM »
"the cyber"

Seriously?

bwahahahahaha... The more I watch it the worse it gets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYJ_H2c5IWc

Bean

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: September 29, 2016, 03:47:11 AM »
Yugi, it's true, cyber was once an adjective, but now it's a noun...
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 03:52:15 AM by Bean »

* Recent Posts

post Re: GPT 5, Sam Altman, What's coming
[Random]
PonoBill
March 17, 2024, 05:30:44 PM
post Re: 2024 North Mode Pro wings:
[Classifieds]
cnski
March 17, 2024, 05:09:04 PM
post Re: HOT Chicks on Stand Up Paddle Boards!
[SUP General]
burchas
March 17, 2024, 08:50:00 AM
[SUP General]
Night Wing
March 16, 2024, 07:02:05 PM
[SUP General]
blueplanetsurf
March 16, 2024, 03:28:57 PM
[Random]
LaPerouseBay
March 14, 2024, 12:38:42 PM
[Random]
LaPerouseBay
March 13, 2024, 07:59:28 PM
post Re: FS - Ocean Rodeo Glide A-Series Wings (3m/ 4m / 5m), USA
[Classifieds]
StellaBlu
March 12, 2024, 07:27:21 AM
post FS - Kalama Barracuda
[Classifieds]
VB_Foil
March 11, 2024, 05:43:58 PM
post Re: Vision Pro
[Random]
Bean
March 11, 2024, 03:46:42 PM
[Random]
PonoBill
March 09, 2024, 11:06:32 AM
post Happy International Women's Day, lady zoners!
[General Discussion]
LaPerouseBay
March 08, 2024, 07:28:47 PM
[Random]
Admin
March 08, 2024, 04:45:53 AM
[Random]
PonoBill
March 06, 2024, 11:00:24 PM