Author Topic: Laugh at Trump all you want  (Read 243242 times)

Subber

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
Re: Laugh at Trump all you want
« Reply #495 on: September 27, 2016, 10:40:01 AM »
It was torture.

Luckily we had a power failure at around the 30 minute mark -
so left to go to the ocean front to cool off (big heatwave yesterday in Santa Cruz).

I seemed to me Hillary was much better prepared.
Still, well, I think the 30 minutes I saw was a tortuous draw.

But, in a way, I felt Trump kind of lost (or squandered opportunity) as he fell considerably short of
how he could have done - he had so much more to work with than she did but he failed
to expose much in a coherent sound bite manner.
Jimmy Lewis Black & Blue Noserider 10'1"x31"x4.25," 164 liters, 24 lbs, 1 box
Pearson Laird Surftech Longboard 10'6"x23"x29.75"x18"x4.375," 154 liters, 24 lbs, 3 boxes
Takayama Ali'i II Surftech 11'x21.375”x28.5”x17.25”x 4.25,” 162 liters, 26 lbs, 3 boxes

SUPflorida

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #496 on: September 27, 2016, 10:40:44 AM »
Step back and look at it from another angle.

Trumps in the most basic sense is a builder... on a grand scale...but a builder . He envisions an end product, plans out the project start to finish, determines the cost, attracts investors, executes the plan, keeps a close eye on progress and cost, holds Sucontractors to perform their agreed scope of work at the agreed price at the agreed level of finish to "flesh out his vision" He has built some magnificent building.

Wouldn't you like to see what a person with real vision and business sense (and common sense) could do to rebuild this country to the hights it is capable of? We have witnessed what a downward spiral the country takes by putting someone in office that lacks the skill set to do anything beyond get elected.

It's really as simple as an abundance mentality VS a scarcity mentality.
Trump, is of the abundance camp...he know how to build, grow business to prosper. He knows if he brings out the best in people everyone benefits, not just the individual themselves.
All boats rise with the high tide.

Obama & Hillary are of the scarcity mentality. If I want more you have to get less...if I help you up, then you get more than me... redistribute the wealth to buy votes to remain in power. Pit one group against the other...keep everyone busy fight among themselves over nothing so they can steal us blind, tie us in knots with regulations and keep giving themselves the fruits of other people's labor?  Race VS Race, Women VS Men, City VS Rural....Proners VS SUP.VS Goat Boarders VS Windsurfers VS Kite boarders...it's all a distraction.

tautologies

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: September 27, 2016, 10:55:39 AM »
yeah it s a h--- of  choice on  one had you have the wife of a sexual predator  with links to unsolved or mysterious murders  ( look up clinton murders)   body count etc.  even if only 5% is true  it is shocking  ( my sister who is an attorney ) worked with another attorney   who was very involved in the clintons governorship in Arkansas and says the highway patrol used to procure  women for ol  Bill. 

Then there is trump. and his BS

yeah this country has some political issues

If you are not able to distinguish between crazy tinfoil hat crap and realities, it might be good to not post it.
Unsolved murders? You should be ashamed to be posting that crap. I guess in many ways it shows one of the major problems the country is facing..people cannot discern between good information and ludicrous because if they could, this debate would not be a contest at all.

Setting up an argument and then concluding with a hypothetical (if 5% is true) is a shameful way or arguing.

What we do know though is that Trump has been accused of rape on multiple occasions.
Here is one: https://www.scribd.com/doc/316341058/Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-Rape-Lawsuit-and-Affidavits#fullscreen?platform=hootsuite
Now this doesn't say anything about to what extent it happened, but at least it hit the court system.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp

SUPflorida

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #498 on: September 27, 2016, 11:01:37 AM »
Area 10.
To answer you multitude of questions the most expediant thing would to find Trumps acceptance speech in its entirety and watch it yourself from start to finish with an open mind.

You would quickly see he is not the loose cannon/bigoted/racist/women objectifier that the media paints him as being.
If your a big proponent of "political correct" speech you might take some offence at his straight "tell it like it is" delivery. But at least you get straight answers to straight questions of substance. You won't see him going down a rabbit hole though...so if you think he's going to be pulled off point by some tabloid journalism you will be again disappointed.

You never get any idea what the man is about if you don't hear it from his own lips in context.

tautologies

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: September 27, 2016, 11:07:56 AM »

Trumps in the most basic sense is a builder... on a grand scale...but a builder . He envisions an end product, plans out the project start to finish, determines the cost, attracts investors, executes the plan, keeps a close eye on progress and cost, holds Sucontractors to perform their agreed scope of work at the agreed price at the agreed level of finish to "flesh out his vision" He has built some magnificent building.

Wouldn't you like to see what a person with real vision and business sense (and common sense) could do to rebuild this country to the hights it is capable of? We have witnessed what a downward spiral the country takes by putting someone in office that lacks the skill set to do anything beyond get elected.

Trump, is of the abundance camp...he know how to build, grow business to prosper. He knows if he brings out the best in people everyone benefits, not just the individual themselves.

Obama & Hillary are of the scarcity mentality. If I want more you have to get less...if I help you up, then you get more than me... redistribute the wealth to buy votes to remain in power. Pit one group against the other...keep everyone busy fight among themselves over nothing so they can steal us blind, tie us in knots with regulations and keep giving themselves the fruits of other people's labor?  Race VS Race, Women VS Men, City VS Rural....Proners VS SUP.VS Goat Boarders VS Windsurfers VS Kite boarders...it's all a distraction.

WTF are you talking about? You would not put a snake oil salesman to construct your house, because he has competencies no and no skills related to house building. He might be full of bullshit and aren't really good his already existing job of repairing people but would be a disaster at building a nation.

That man has had so many patently and provably false claims just to lie about it in the next sentence that to disregard them at this point is something I will never understand. It's an easy estimation that has nothing to do with one vs. whatever. It is that the man is absolutely unfit to run a country.

Tom

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: September 27, 2016, 11:49:38 AM »
You would quickly see he is not the loose cannon/bigoted/racist/women objectifier that the media paints him as being.

He paints himself that way without the media's help

PDLSFR

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: September 27, 2016, 12:06:19 PM »
Whats this all about ??? Now it makes sense how she was answering everything so easily !!

Infinity RNB 8'2
Ron House 9'7
Ron House 10'7
Infinity New Deal 10'
Custom Infinity New Deal 10'
VEC 11'
Focus Bluefin 14'

SUPflorida

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #502 on: September 27, 2016, 12:07:20 PM »

WTF are you talking about? You would not put a snake oil salesman to construct your house, because he has competencies no and no skills related to house building. He might be full of bullshit and aren't really good his already existing job of repairing people but would be a disaster at building a nation.

That man has had so many patently and provably false claims just to lie about it in the next sentence that to disregard them at this point is something I will never understand. It's an easy estimation that has nothing to do with one vs. whatever. It is that the man is absolutely unfit to run a country.

I believe you missed the point...I been a building contractor for 25 years. There is a level of project management reality that is undeniable when your building a tangable object.  It's where the rubber meets the road. It's the person who takes  the 90% design complete pipe dream and turns it into a viable structure. No hidding it, it there for all to see, the good the bad, and the ugly.

This man knows how to run a business. This country whether you admit it or not is in essence...a business. In a time when the US has such a sore need for new infastructure who do you think would get the job done? On time, under budget?

We have had far too many professional politicians running "our business" into the ground. There needs to be someone in the whitehouse that has lived in the real world, run real businesses and wants be an advocate for the American people, instead of their own agenda.

Kevin

• Rincon Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: September 27, 2016, 12:32:39 PM »
"Laugh at Trump all you want"

OK, I will, thanks.

Area 10

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: September 27, 2016, 12:36:16 PM »
Area 10.
To answer you multitude of questions the most expediant thing would to find Trumps acceptance speech in its entirety and watch it yourself from start to finish with an open mind.

If your a big proponent of "political correct" speech you might take some offence at his straight "tell it like it is" delivery. But at least you get straight answers to straight questions of substance. You won't see him going down a rabbit hole though...so if you think he's going to be pulled off point by some tabloid journalism you will be again disappointed.

You never get any idea what the man is about if you don't hear it from his own lips in context.
I see. So you make a lot of sweeping statements without any support whatsoever, and when I ask for your sources, or further detail, you avoid all the questions.

I can see why you like Trump. Peas in a pod. Hang on, you aren't actually one of Trump's media guys, are you? Or even the Big Combover himself? He's got a history of pretending to be his own spokesperson, I'm told.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3588907/Audio-1991-surfaces-Donald-Trump-pretending-publicist-bragging-women-success-candidate-INSISTS-isn-t-slams-Today-bringing-up.html
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 12:42:32 PM by Area 10 »

paddlinglass

• Waikiki Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #505 on: September 27, 2016, 01:05:34 PM »
If Trump know how to run a business, how do you reconcile four bankruptcies?

Eagle

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: September 27, 2016, 01:08:42 PM »
Back and forth it goes ..... Presidential?  Hmmm.  And yes - sources and a few details answering the questions would be very proper.  Switching topics and not answering - happened a lot last night as well.  They both seemed to be acting like little kids up there.  Trump like Trump - and Hillary reading her scripted notes.

Trump adds: “It was an amazing phenomena. She weighed 118 when she won... she was as beautiful a woman as I’ve ever seen. She gained about 55 pounds in a period of nine months. She was like an eating machine.”

“I sure would’ve talked about what she did to Monica Lewinsky, what that woman standing there did to Monica Lewinsky, trying to paint her as an insane young woman when in fact Monica Lewinsky was an intern,” Giuliani said.

In last night’s debate, Clinton pushed Donald Trump on why he wasn’t releasing his tax returns, suggesting that perhaps he hadn’t paid any federal income taxes.

“That makes me smart,” replied Trump.

“If not paying taxes makes us smart, what does that make all the rest of us?” asks Clinton in Raleigh on Tuesday.

“I think there’s a strong possibility he hasn’t paid federal taxes for a lot of years. And this is a man who goes around calling our military a disaster... he probably hasn’t paid a penny to support our troops, or our vets, or our schools, or our healthcare systems,” says Clinton .

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2016/sep/27/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-debate-reaction-live
Fast is FUN!   8)
Dominator - Touring Pintail - Bullet V2 - M14 - AS23

Quickbeam

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: September 27, 2016, 02:00:45 PM »
"Laugh at Trump all you want"

OK, I will, thanks.

Agreed, except this really isn't a laughing matter. Kind of a scary thing to contemplate if this guy ends up as Commander in Chief of the most powerful nation on earth.
Infinity Blackfish 12’ 6” x 23”
ONE SUP Evo 12’ 6” x 24”
Infinity Whiplash 12' 6" x 24 1/2"
ONE SUP Evo 12’ 6” x 26”
Bark Competitor 12’ 6” x 29”
Red Paddle Explorer (Inflatable) 13' 2" x 30
Starboard Airline (Inflatable) 12’ 6” x 27

SUPflorida

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #508 on: September 27, 2016, 02:58:48 PM »
Sorry if you expected me to default to a defensive posistion and wear my fingers to bloodily nubs trying to convincible the un-convincible. Not gonna happen😎

lol...I knew I shouldn't post here ...like going pass a car wreck...just had to poke my head in and witness the carnage.  Have fun with your zomby fest. Keep the kool aid flowing ....I hear it has a real kick and the hangover last 4 years....sometimes 8 lol.

Now going back to our regularly scheduled SUP topics.... In the news today at Washington's version of the battle of the paddle, Hillary lodged a formal protest against Donald Trump for not giving room as they rounded the last podium for a sprint to the finish...having been in this race before Hillary was ready for him... salting the field with blockers to trip him up and "expert" witnesses ready to decry any alleged miss deed.

Never to be out done The Donnald had a swarm of drones with gopro's covering all angles to confirm the legitimacy of his win. Unfortunately Donald missed the private party  ⚰ she had planned for him in the parking lot when he was wisked away in his private helicopter. 🚡

Gota have a sense of humor guys 😜...

tautologies

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: September 27, 2016, 03:29:29 PM »
Whats this all about ??? Now it makes sense how she was answering everything so easily !!

I am so hoping you are joking about this. Really. Please, say you are joking.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal