Author Topic: Laugh at Trump all you want  (Read 244395 times)

stoneaxe

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Cape Cod Bay Challenge
Re: Laugh at Trump all you want
« Reply #315 on: May 03, 2016, 06:17:28 PM »
Cruz is done.....difficult to believe that the Donald is going to be the GOP nominee. Even tougher to think that Hillary is the other choice.
Bob

8-4 Vec, 9-0 SouthCounty, 9-8 Starboard, 10-4 Foote Triton, 10-6 C4, 12-6 Starboard, 14-0 Vec (babysitting the 18-0 Speedboard) Ke Nalu Molokai, Ke Nalu Maliko, Ke Nalu Wiki Ke Nalu Konihi

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: May 03, 2016, 07:02:09 PM »
I pay about as much attention to european and asian politics as I do USA. And in the same way--not very interested in the present clusterf%$cks, more interested in the history. I can pretend to understand some of the history.

Americans in general have a huge problem with political self esteem--cultural self esteem as well. The insecurity leads in all the directions it generally does--rigid positions taken, lots of bluster, certainty masking ignorance.  As I used to say of my first wife--frequently uninformed but never in doubt.

Not much reason for the attitude--the rest of the world hasn't done a lot better, despite claims to the contrary. But on we go. This chapter of our short history will make fascinating reading in twenty years. 
Foote 10'4X34", SIC 17.5 V1 hollow and an EPS one in Hood River. Foote 9'0" x 31", L41 8'8", 18' Speedboard, etc. etc.

surf4food

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #317 on: May 03, 2016, 07:33:07 PM »
This chapter of our short history will make fascinating reading in twenty years.

Can't argue with that but I'd go so far as to say it will make some pretty fascinating reading as early as next week. ;D

eastbound

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: May 04, 2016, 08:41:55 AM »
Not sure where you came up with that, weasel. I have cited two repubs as POS's here: Trump and his new campaign manager Manafort. And yeah, they are POS's.

I am a prog dem, so i will tend to differ with many repubs, often vociferously, but i dont consider many to be POS's such as I do Trump and Manafort.

And here's a bone for you: Shelley Silver is a POS. 12 years seems a long time, but he's no doubt a total POS.

And I have said repeatedly I have big issues with Hillary and Bill, and have little problem with most Bernie stands for--but I can't remotely equate Hillary with POS's like Trump and Manafort.

Like many repubs, I am coming around to Hillary as a reasonable least bad candidate. 

OK let it rip with the predictable "hillary is a liar" soundbite chorus.
Portal Barra 8'4"
Sunova Creek 8'7"
Starboard Pro Blue Carbon  8'10"
KeNalu Mana 82, xTuf, ergoT

Admin

• Administrator
  • Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • StandUpZone
    • Email
« Reply #319 on: May 04, 2016, 09:28:37 AM »
...and Kasich.  So here we are.

Weasels wake

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: May 04, 2016, 10:19:34 AM »
Not sure where you came up with that, weasel. I have cited two repubs as POS's here: Trump and his new campaign manager Manafort. And yeah, they are POS's.

I am a prog dem, so i will tend to differ with many repubs, often vociferously, but i dont consider many to be POS's such as I do Trump and Manafort.

And here's a bone for you: Shelley Silver is a POS. 12 years seems a long time, but he's no doubt a total POS.

And I have said repeatedly I have big issues with Hillary and Bill, and have little problem with most Bernie stands for--but I can't remotely equate Hillary with POS's like Trump and Manafort.

Like many repubs, I am coming around to Hillary as a reasonable least bad candidate. 

OK let it rip with the predictable "hillary is a liar" soundbite chorus.
It definitely wasn't personal, I just have a problem with anyone who find it so easy to throw out terms like "POS" when describing a person or political candidate whom you've never met.  It weakens anything else you have to say about the matter.

And just because you asked about soundbites from Hillary, her latest was one of her worst.  I'm sure you've already heard it.
Hillary is now apologizing for letting the truth out, so she is now attempting to win back the coal miners thru mindless pandering which none of them will fall for. How dumb does she think the coal miners and their families are?

At a March CNN forum, Clinton boasted about her clean energy ideas.
“We're going to put coal miners and coal companies out of business,” she said at the time.

“What I said was totally out of context from what I meant,” Clinton told Copley, according to West Virginia Metro News. “It was a misstatement.”

“What I was saying was that the way things are going now we will continue to lose jobs. That’s what I meant to say,” she said.

“I didn’t mean that we were going to do it. What I said was that (coal miners out of work) was going to happen unless we take action to try to help and prevent it.”

You buying that?  I'm not.

She has had, and will continue to have, a huge turnout problem, which I believe will be the final determining factor during the general election, assuming she is the final candidate, something that has yet to be decided.  Bernie is going for a contested convention which I find ironic, the media will be focusing on the Dem convention now, the GOP convention?  Not so much anymore.
It takes a quiver to do that.

goodfornothin

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: May 04, 2016, 10:24:11 AM »
Eb,,,it's not that she's a liar,,,I'm a liar, your'e a liar,,,no way I'm telling my chick she looks fat in that stupid purple fucking barney the dinosaur dress,,,we all lie,,and we all do things to get one step ahead. Some just have different degrees of personal separation from that lie. 

Hillary is directly part of this vulture capitalistic empire.  She just about lost her law lic for shredding papers for empire to start her career off,,,she and her husband have been envolved with MENSA (drug running from.the enception), have you read the list of people that are dead associated with them, have you looked into their non profits? Have you scene what they did in haiti, kosovo, syria, benghazi,,,on and on.  She is a tool of empire,,,she is no choice but status quo.

Bernie  is the obvious choice,,yeah yeah kill the economy,,fuck your economy..(speaking to all the white geazers who promote this bastardization we call society,,,not you eb:) )  Get rid of the mic,,,there's your free health care,,,get rid of the tax havens,,there's your free education.  Get rid of this crazy ponzi scheme they call infinite growth coupled with a monetary system backed by hot air,,,get rid of the Rothchild's bastard son, known as the federal reserve and it's stepchild,, illegal taxing of the people,  get a community based on reasonable resource allocation.  Then the Bern will work,,,yeah like that's going to happen.

So you have donald,,,is he another manchurian candidate? ,,Obama is, Do they need another one to keep the shit show going?,,,probably not.  He's no business man,,,is he truly doing business channeling responsible capatilasim,,,nooooooo.  He's a fucking bafoon.  He is panhandling the lowest common demoniator? Yes,,,,,,,,,,,the illegal problem is a vulture capitalism problem,,,,it's to deep to even talk about, so people dont,,,it's the system, not individual people.  Trump is not addressing the system.  Muslims? Wtf? The deep state has been fomenting the so called Muslim problem for ages,,,it's all a contrived circus to push agendas,,far to deep to talk about,,,so it wont,,kill the muzzies,,that's not a solution.  But it is to the lowest common demoniator.  His answer to the climate,,,it's all a boondoggle right? Well the fact that we are going into a summer with no ice in the arctic,,,the earth has its own ideas on that.  Trump hasn't a clue what he is doing not does he want a clue.  Is he an option?,,fuck no.  But for pure entertainment has we slip into chaos? It's a good show,,maybe Niro comes to mind? 

Every single one of you would say far more to abstain from this circus and go surf. If you believe in energy and light,,then you may believe in the hologram.  We as a collective generate a lot of these outcomes,,,if we collectively don't participate then change will occur.  The system is corrupted,,,better to stay out of it,,,,you can do great things if you want to change things,,,keep.it local.  There is no answer in all these false prophets,,,it's in us and our immediate community to make the change occur. 

Yeah yeah. I'm a loon,,,but think about this,,,,how's it worked out so far?  Our biosphere is done,,,every positive feed back loop you could imagine is in play right now.  Nation building has proven a disaster, capitalism has proven to be a disater,,resource stripping has proven to be a disaster,,on and on..it's time to change.   Go surf

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: May 04, 2016, 11:06:02 AM »
Mensa?  You mean the society for people with nothing to talk about but their IQ? I used to be a member when I wasn't old enough to drink--I could get beer at their parties. Boring bunch of farts. Drug running? I wish.
Foote 10'4X34", SIC 17.5 V1 hollow and an EPS one in Hood River. Foote 9'0" x 31", L41 8'8", 18' Speedboard, etc. etc.

goodfornothin

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: May 04, 2016, 11:29:20 AM »
The ever ready bunny of knowledge, it must be a burden to have to keep us all straight. 

Sorry to stretch the infinite collectivism of your superior knowledge,,,siri can be a bitch that way.  MENA, one letter can me so many things.

https://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/MENA/crimes_of_mena.html

I wonder of administration ever wonders why participation on a good forum has so few actual people communicating.  I know I know,,we must stick to patterns of empire,,,don't let the kooks in, right?  Hahaha hahaha

eastbound

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: May 04, 2016, 01:49:39 PM »
i wish we could have the bern, but we cant. and i'd take hillary any day over trump.

and yeah, trump has brought out first time voters and hillary has turnout issues, so i may have to digest trump (can you f'ing believe it?) as our next president.

and nuttin, we need loons like you--i may not agree with some (agree with much) of your shit, but it gets me thinking--a good thing

hope youre ok with your various ailments and all

and weasel, no personal with you, and re any of the current state of US politics
Portal Barra 8'4"
Sunova Creek 8'7"
Starboard Pro Blue Carbon  8'10"
KeNalu Mana 82, xTuf, ergoT

spookini

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #325 on: May 06, 2016, 12:38:15 PM »
She has had, and will continue to have, a huge turnout problem..

I don't see it.  Why would Dems stay home?  They'll likely have HIGH turnout.  It'll be ridiculously easy to motivate the base -- ie, a Trump presidency would be end-of-days...
On the other side, even if the GOP base rallies, I'd guess at sizeable non-turnout, ie "I'm lifelong Repub, but.. just can't bring myself to vote for Trump".

That leaves uncommitted women, hispanics, muslims, and african-americans.  Wonder which way they'll break??

The math is against Trump. 
Benghazi, Whitewater, Filegate, server-gate, ad nauseum-gate... don't think it will make much of a difference.
-- My doctor says I suffer from low kook --
Do sharks attack?  Hope not
Do flying fish hate us?  Hells yes

PDLSFR

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: May 06, 2016, 12:55:12 PM »
Headlines will read TRUMP wins !!

Then what? End of Days? We'll have to wait and see unfortunately!
Infinity RNB 8'2
Ron House 9'7
Ron House 10'7
Infinity New Deal 10'
Custom Infinity New Deal 10'
VEC 11'
Focus Bluefin 14'

stoneaxe

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Cape Cod Bay Challenge
« Reply #327 on: May 06, 2016, 01:09:40 PM »
We can prognosticate all we want....we'll see what happens in Nov.

So sad that we've come to this regardless of how it turns out....is it too much to ask for once to get a person that has impeccable character, great intelligence, charisma, leadership, courage, compassion, and no other agenda than to serve the country?

If it wasn't for the impeccable character thing I'd say Pono for President......make him stay there until he fixes it.
Bob

8-4 Vec, 9-0 SouthCounty, 9-8 Starboard, 10-4 Foote Triton, 10-6 C4, 12-6 Starboard, 14-0 Vec (babysitting the 18-0 Speedboard) Ke Nalu Molokai, Ke Nalu Maliko, Ke Nalu Wiki Ke Nalu Konihi

spookini

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #328 on: May 06, 2016, 04:43:43 PM »
One things's for sure...
Both sides will say, "This is the most IMPORTANT election of your lifetime!!"

There's no privacy or media-courtesy toward public officials anymore.
Clinton proved it... you can't even get a nice, friendly, consensual blowjob anymore.

Why would anyone want to leave the private sector to take a low-paying job like that??
-- My doctor says I suffer from low kook --
Do sharks attack?  Hope not
Do flying fish hate us?  Hells yes

surf4food

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #329 on: May 06, 2016, 05:24:52 PM »
.is it too much to ask for once to get a person that has impeccable character, great intelligence, charisma, leadership, courage, compassion, and no other agenda than to serve the country?

Hmm.  Maybe I'm just very very pessimistic but I think what you're describing pretty much rules out anyone who would ever choose this line of work, at at least at that high of a level.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 05:33:10 PM by surf4food »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal