Author Topic: Proner Impediment Tactic  (Read 12942 times)

goodfornothin

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
Re: Proner Impediment Tactic
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2015, 09:47:12 PM »
Hey zoo,,,I decided it would be a good idea to try some black magic Indian vodoo shit,,,so I put some black salve on a small little rough bump right on my leg where your shorts sit,,well it worked! The dang black salve pulled out an octopus looking thing out of my leg and left a hole that I could have hidden a golf ball in.  It's healing well,,I should be back in soon.

It was cool though,,I've had bad knee pain under my knee cap for years ,,this stuff pulled a string of something out from under my knee,,and I no longer have the knee pain.  Cancer is some strange shit,,it's like an alien.

I'm not sure it's for the faint of heart,,it's was an 8/10 pain level 24/7 for 30 days.  It's gone now

Zooport

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2015, 09:55:44 PM »
Holy cow, that's scary. 
8'6 Soul Compass
9'1 Sunova Creek
9'6 WaveStorm SUP
9'8 Starboard Element

goodfornothin

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2015, 10:13:28 PM »
I'd show you some photos but I don't know how to do it? 

I was a little taken a back when the cancer essentially popped out and left a huge huge huge hole in my leg.  I did my whole cannabis, whole body, every orifice thing and it healed fast with no infection.  Besides the pain and the grotesque hole,,it ain't to bad.  Shit cheaper than the surgery to remove the melanoma out of my calf.  60$ compared to 50,000$.  I'm just going for my biopsies once every three months then putting this stuff on any hot spots.  All my cancer treatment is paid for by the state (worker comp for fire dept injuries) and I still think this may be a better more thourough option, and less invasive.  But I'm a conspiracy crazy tin foil hat wearing mofo, so maybe look Into it yourself.:)

I used Best of Earth black salve with the dmso and it comes with an after Care cream.  There's a bunch of crazy back door shenanigans going on with this stuff as well.  A dude that was making it got shut down by feds.  He put out the ingredient info and said best of earth was the only ones that had the blood root concentrations safe and effective.  Who knows,,but it worked for me.

Gotwavz saw it,,he can tell you,,it was huge. Hahhaahaha

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2015, 10:21:38 PM »
I read the FDA letter to Best on Earth, pretty smart stuff. That Barbara Cassens is no dummy. Looked right past the disclaimers on the site to the metatags attached to them. Impressive for a bureaucrat.

I'd sit more often, but it takes me too long to get up. Maybe if I had a handrail on my board...

Nuttin', that's not something I'd like to see on my leg. Looks like a cookie cutter shark took a sample out of you. Best of luck to you buddy.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 10:27:34 PM by PonoBill »
Foote 10'4X34", SIC 17.5 V1 hollow and an EPS one in Hood River. Foote 9'0" x 31", L41 8'8", 18' Speedboard, etc. etc.

goodfornothin

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2015, 10:22:19 PM »
https://goo.gl/photos/8rc8hPT34afjNdSK6

Try this. I'm winging it pushing fucking buttons, maybe you can see these two pics of my leg. I took it just as the plug popped out.  It will be a smooth baby but of skin soon. No real scar, just some discoloration.

goodfornothin

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2015, 10:28:29 PM »
I'm not pushing this guy's in anyway.  I am confident in my ability to take care of myself, so I'm at an advantage.  And I have an endless supply of herbs and doctors that know how to use them.  I have an amazing hypothecarist working on our team. She is kinda famous in some circles.  She has a,lot of theories about mitochondria that seem to be playing out with a lot of patients.  Cool stuff.  Gotta have the faith in Gaia though.  I'm not sure this stuff works as well without it. 

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2015, 10:44:50 PM »
There's a lot of things that don't work without faith. Nothing wrong with that. Even a cynical materialist like myself has to have faith in the fundamental laws of physics. The deeper you get into stuff, the wackier it gets. You'd think it would get clearer, but no. If you think M theory infers the universe is one of an infinite number of metaverses, then you kind of have to believe in everything, because in an infinite number of universes there's an infinite number where the craziest shit you can think of is true.

God is a porcupine, living in Arizona--OK, sure.
Foote 10'4X34", SIC 17.5 V1 hollow and an EPS one in Hood River. Foote 9'0" x 31", L41 8'8", 18' Speedboard, etc. etc.

goodfornothin

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2015, 11:20:26 PM »
I think I met the dude a few months back.  I'm still here because of it.  I think you got the jist pb.  Some high weirdness out there.  Sheeesh,,a few years ago I was a full blown athiest, now I've got birds and dogs fricken talking to me and I traveled around the cosmos chilling with some light that seemed to know it's shit.  But here we are, all flying around wondering why the dam proners are so twisted in hate and angst.  Maybe us older wiser dudes just have had to much experience with shit to believe that this is all there is. 

Check this out,,http://energyfanatics.com/2015/11/12/resonant-frequency-synchronicity-energy-healing-morphic-field/

This plays into a lot of different current themes I've been experiencing. we have been playing with frequencies with our terpenes and etoh.  Some strange interactions that I don't understand. I do find that the more I open up to the possibilities of strangeness, more and more doors are opened.  It's that or I have a fucking brain tumor. My luck, it's a tumor.

karl

• Rincon Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2015, 01:41:36 AM »
Funny thread.

Surfers/Proners have been battling the latest watercraft users since year dot. As the latest wave catching trends fade they/we get the waves back unmolested and battle each other.

SUS vs surfers is like cars vs cyclists. The larger vehicle has to stay on the moral high ground and avoid doin damage.

The best wave rider is always the one having the most fun, no matter how many waves they catch, or what they ride.

Badger

• Cortez Bank Status
  • Seacoast NH
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2015, 04:53:20 AM »

SUS vs surfers is like cars vs cyclists. The larger vehicle has to stay on the moral high ground and avoid doin damage.

Motorcycles vs cyclists might be closer to reality. A cyclist is not going to injure a person driving a car.

A big Harley is more of a danger to cyclists than a tiny scooter.

Those of us on scooter SUPs are more or less on equal ground with the traditional surfers.

Anyone with a big Harley SUP over ten feet long needs to stay far away from everyone until they really know how to control their board and pull out of a wave properly which is true for all surfers but even more so for those on big boards.

90 percent or more of the people surfing big stand up boards are beginners who often don't have a clue. I know, I was one a few years ago.

Back to the topic at hand, I sometimes have people get right in my path when I'm paddling for a wave at the point breaks I surf. It only happens when it's crowded and it's almost always a young shortboarder. I can see their frustration being on the inside. I let them have waves but they still do it. I just treat them as an obstacle and try to go around them if possible. I let the old timers do the disciplining and they do a good job of it.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 05:54:44 AM by Badger »
Kalama E3 6'1 x 23" 105L
Axis HPS 980 / PNG 1300
Sunova Flow  8'10 X 31"  119L
Me - 6'0" - 165lbs - 66yo

sailwave

• HMB - OB surf patrol
  • Waikiki Status
  • HMB - OB surf patrol
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2015, 08:38:42 AM »
Thanks all for the mostly sage adavice. My take away from this is:
1)  Paddle like a freight train so they know you mean business
2)  Pull out if they are still pressing for position or plain blocking you. Contact will likely escalate.
3)  If you are not having fun, something is way wrong and paddle to the next break.

cheers!
185 lb, 5' 10"
Starboard 9' Pro  (windsup option)
Mistral Pacifico Wave 11' (windsup option)
Starboard 8'5" Pocket Rocket (windsup option)
Naish Hover Crossover 7'4" (windfoil, wingfoil, SUP foil, SUP)

othpaddler

• Waikiki Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2015, 10:45:43 AM »
Wavesail:

I think that sums it up quite nicely.  Enjoy.  And to Pono, I am sure you agree that faith is great, particularly when it is backed up by evidence. 

othpaddler

• Waikiki Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2015, 10:52:40 AM »
And a happy and safe Thanksgiving to All.

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2015, 03:29:49 PM »
Faith implies a lack of evidence. It doesn't necessarily require that, but it's a tricky thing. My daughters were raised going to a fundamentalist Christian school (not my choice, I just paid for it). My youngest daughter got pretty indoctrinated and started pounding me with all these "proofs" that evolution was nonsense and the bible was literally true (and therefore the earth was only 10,000 years old).

My reply was that faith doesn't require proof. that it requires belief, and the words believe and think are two different concepts. I tried to explain mythos and logos but that was going nowhere. I tried to tell her that people who distort reality to shore up their own beliefs are just insecure in what they believe, and need to convince other people to fight their own limitations, and if she based her faith on such shaky ground it wouldn't last. Of course I'm just an ignorant agnostic, so I was just banging my lips together. Unfortunately (or fortunately) she's too smart to believe bullshit forever, and predictably she has swung the opposite way. Diane tried to give one of her babies a fisher-price Noah thing, with a boat and animals. She wouldn't allow it in the house.

othpaddler

• Waikiki Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2015, 05:37:56 PM »

My son took my emphasis on logic vs belief so seriously that he is majoring in physics and wants to be an astronomer or an astronaut.  For better or worse, he now rolls his eyes at any notion of the man in the sky with a grey beard and omniscience over all things.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal