Author Topic: If it comes down to Trump and Clinton, who would you vote for?  (Read 30077 times)

TN_SUP

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: If it comes down to Trump and Clinton, who would you vote for?
« Reply #75 on: November 28, 2015, 07:14:20 AM »
Consulting: civil, structural, and geotechnical engineering. Mostly dam and levee work, although the new EPA rule on ash ponds has us busy at powerplants. The sequestration has hurt Federal work and allowed infrastructure to further deteriorate. My brother works as an electrical engineer and had the same issue with hiring at his company.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 07:18:15 AM by TN_SUP »
'13 SB Sprint, '15 SIC X-14 ProLite, RH Coastal Cruiser, Think EZE Ski, Kenalu Konihi 84  & Mana

magentawave

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 28, 2015, 09:34:27 AM »
Okay, you two cost me two hours of my life that I'm not getting back. Last time I pay even the smallest bit of attention to either of you. The debunking is bullshit, top to bottom. total, absolute bullshit. Sherrif Joe is a moron. If you can't see that on your own then there isn't any helping you. I don't for the life of me know why I bothered. I am not a Obama fan, I'd think it was very cool if the birth certificate was fake. It's not.

Hah hah, I warned you that it was a freaking rabbit hole filled with mostly BS! LMFAO;D

goodfornothin is right - the stuff to be concerned about is everything they are doing now that could lead to a world war.
Pluto Platter: 7-10 x 29.25 x 4.25 x 114.5 liters

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 28, 2015, 01:07:52 PM »
I certainly won't speak for magenta,,but I could really give two shits what you do bill.  I'm not here to entertain you. 

I think carol denniger did a far more intricate job at looking into the birth certificate.  I feel the whole thing is disinfo.  We have bill researching for two hours,,,perfectt example, why would you do that?  I didnt, I'd rather look into things such as constant drone killings, false flags in every sector, isis, sudan, south sudan, benghazzi, israel, fuck the eu nuland, missing jets, jets being shot, ukraine, crimea, spratleys, and the ever present warming and humidity.  And we are arguing and piss in and moaning over a birth certificate, that's awesome. 

You guys have one giant sounding board here,,all driven by msm propaganda. Makes for a whole Lotta one sided agreements.   Knock yourselves out.. go vote.  I'm sure it will work this time.

I assume you mean Karl Deniger, another fool looking to prove what he already believes.
Foote 10'4X34", SIC 17.5 V1 hollow and an EPS one in Hood River. Foote 9'0" x 31", L41 8'8", 18' Speedboard, etc. etc.

abmatt

• Rincon Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #78 on: November 28, 2015, 04:35:31 PM »
Really? Again with the birth certificate and the dead bodies all over Arkansas? You conspiracy nuts ... (Yeah, it's the early '60s and I've come up with a plan to one day take over the U.S. and impose sharia law, outlaw Christmas and destroy America or something like that ... so I pretend to have a black baby born in Hawaii, years before the Civil Rights Act is passed ... and I name him, let's see: Yeah! Barack Obama ... Yeah, that'll work!)
Meanwhile I paid $1.99 for gas today, paddled a beautiful windblown lake yesterday, and hope for light winds and a head-high groundswell at dawn tomorrow.
Obama apparently is so inept he can't even destroy America.
By the way Spookini, your posts are spot-on.

surf4food

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #79 on: November 28, 2015, 07:06:42 PM »
I certainly won't speak for magenta,,but I could really give two shits what you do bill.  I'm not here to entertain you. 

I think carol denniger did a far more intricate job at looking into the birth certificate.  I feel the whole thing is disinfo.  We have bill researching for two hours,,,perfectt example, why would you do that?  I didnt, I'd rather look into things such as constant drone killings, false flags in every sector, isis, sudan, south sudan, benghazzi, israel, fuck the eu nuland, missing jets, jets being shot, ukraine, crimea, spratleys, and the ever present warming and humidity.  And we are arguing and piss in and moaning over a birth certificate, that's awesome. 

You guys have one giant sounding board here,,all driven by msm propaganda. Makes for a whole Lotta one sided agreements.   Knock yourselves out.. go vote.  I'm sure it will work this time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nS-QeM2ne8

goodfornothin

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 28, 2015, 07:47:41 PM »
Oh not the troll video,,,what ever should I do.  ::)   your delicate views of the world are challenged and you come up with that?  Good work.  I'm crushed, really.

Pono,,take it up with siri,,I don't even own a computer,,I talk on a stupid phone.

surf4food

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #81 on: November 28, 2015, 08:26:13 PM »
Oh not the troll video,,,what ever should I do.  ::)   your delicate views of the world are challenged and you come up with that?  Good work.  I'm crushed, really.

Pono,,take it up with siri,,I don't even own a computer,,I talk on a stupid phone.

Just being truthful.  I seriously doubt you really believe at a minimum half the words you are posting.  If you are really not trying to entertain Bill or anyone else you are failing.   The effect being that you you are quite entertaining.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 09:23:32 PM by surf4food »

LB Surper

• Malibu Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 28, 2015, 08:33:11 PM »
We got an intelligent pres who pronounces words such as Iraq and Iran properly (with a strong I and strong A,)he's articulate, measured and respected worldwide -a vast improvement from nitwit Bush.  USA won't see another candidate of his stature for decades. The republicans are in disarray with fickle Carson, psychos Trump and Cruz and the gusano Rubio. Clinton will win in a landslide but she is no Obama and she never wil be. 
NSP DC 14'
Naish Hokua 9'6"
Mistral Diamond Head 8'6"
Naish Glide 14"

goodfornothin

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 28, 2015, 09:18:54 PM »
What part was incorrect?   the passport is disinfo?  Does that bother you?  Or the part siri misspelled carol or Karl?   
You seem to have a handle on this lb,,,set me straight brother. 

How's your girl hillary going to handle the middle east, if she is busy funding the "enemy"   

http://www.sott.net/article/307170-The-man-behind-the-curtain-Israeli-colonel-captured-among-ISIL-terrorist-forces-in-Iraq

The "pro-IS faction" in Washington includes the so-called neo-conservatives centered around disgraced former CIA head and executioner of the Iraqi "surge" General David Petraeus. It also includes US General John R. Allen, who since September 2014 had served as President Obama's Special Presidential Envoy for the Global Coalition to Counter ISIL (Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant) and, until she resigned in February 2013, it included Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

Significantly, General John Allen, an unceasing advocate of a US-led "No Fly Zone" inside Syria along the border to Turkey, something President Obama refused, was relieved of his post on 23 October, 2015. That was shortly after launch of the highly-effective Russian strikes on Syrian IS and Al Qaeda's Al Nusra Front terrorist sites changed the entire situation in the geopolitical picture of Syria and the entire Middle East.

That Netanyahu's Likud and the Israeli military work closely with Washington's neo-conservative war-hawks is well-established, as is the vehement opposition of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to Obama's nuclear deal with Iran. Israel regards the Iranian-backed Shi'a Islamist militant group, Hezbollah, based in Lebanon, as arch foe. Hezbollah has been actively fighting alongside the Syrian Army against ISIS in Syria. General Allen's strategy of "bombings of ISIS" since he was placed in charge of the operation in September 2014, as Russia's Putin and Foreign Minister Lavrov have repeatedly pointed out, far from destroying ISIS in Syria, had vastly expanded their territorial control of the country. Now it becomes clear that that was precisely the intent of Allen and the Washington war faction.

Since at least 2013 Israeli military have also openly bombed what they claim were Hezbollah targets inside Syria. Investigation revealed that in fact Israel was hitting Syrian military and Hezbollah targets who are valiantly fighting against ISIS and other terrorists. De facto thereby Israel was actually helping ISIS, like General John Allen's year-long "anti-ISIS" bombings. 

goodfornothin

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 28, 2015, 09:30:41 PM »
All tinfoil?  Do you have any idea where, when and why that term just popped up? 

The Arkansas bodies? Don't know. I do know a lot of people have died that associated with the clintons.  If you dont see anything here that makes you go, wtf? Maybe I should look into this, then I guess tinfoil and conspiracies it is.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/BODIES.php#axzz3sr43a64b

LB Surper

• Malibu Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 28, 2015, 09:31:43 PM »
I, also am suspicious of Israel's agenda so you won't get any disagreement from me there.
NSP DC 14'
Naish Hokua 9'6"
Mistral Diamond Head 8'6"
Naish Glide 14"

Tom

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 29, 2015, 11:18:53 AM »
We aren't the only ones thinking about it.
When asked who he would vote for if the presidential race comes down to Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, the former mayor of Los Angeles and a longtime Republican establishment figure, Dick Riordan, says: "I would probably go find a deserted island."

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/261227-gop-donors-wrestle-with-possibility-of-trump-nomination

stoneaxe

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Cape Cod Bay Challenge
« Reply #87 on: November 30, 2015, 09:01:08 PM »
I still think it's possible this whole thing is a sham orchestrated by the Clinton's to insure Hillary's election. I wouldn't put it past them or the Donald. Look at what it's done to the GOP. If Trump really wanted to get elected he could be saying the same things without being malicious. He could do the anti-PC thing without being a dick or at least less of a dick. He may very well get the nomination despite the establishment being dead set against him but I can't see him winning in the general election. If he doesn't get the nomination and runs as a 3rd party he definitely insures Hillary to win.
Bob

8-4 Vec, 9-0 SouthCounty, 9-8 Starboard, 10-4 Foote Triton, 10-6 C4, 12-6 Starboard, 14-0 Vec (babysitting the 18-0 Speedboard) Ke Nalu Molokai, Ke Nalu Maliko, Ke Nalu Wiki Ke Nalu Konihi

othpaddler

• Waikiki Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #88 on: December 08, 2015, 12:29:17 PM »

Now that Trump has gone public with a half-baked, clearly unconstitutional "complete ban" of all Muslims entering the United States, does anyone still think he is a legitimate candidate for the office of the President?  What of the Muslim US citizens traveling abroad or Muslim members of the military deployed abroad?  How can Trump ban these citizens from returning to their own home? 

freetobeme

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 08, 2015, 01:33:39 PM »
This is precisely Trumps tipping point in my opinion. Of course, there are plenty of a**holes, who with a major hint of irony, who will agree with him. Why? Cuz 'Merica. 

I could be way off but I still predict that Jeb Bush will come out of the woodwork i.e. make some backroom deals to get the elephant nomination. 

« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 01:35:56 PM by freetobeme »
"Everything you want is on the other side of fear" - George Addair

CoreVac Cannibal BOMB 8'8

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal