Author Topic: If it comes down to Trump and Clinton, who would you vote for?  (Read 30082 times)

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
Re: If it comes down to Trump and Clinton, who would you vote for?
« Reply #60 on: November 25, 2015, 08:33:45 PM »
That's almost worthwhile to try to fake it Spook. I pay to watch you do that.

If we elect Trump I'm moving to New Zealand and entering a monastery. One that makes wine. Lots of wine.
Foote 10'4X34", SIC 17.5 V1 hollow and an EPS one in Hood River. Foote 9'0" x 31", L41 8'8", 18' Speedboard, etc. etc.

magentawave

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 25, 2015, 09:00:05 PM »
Trump has my vote.  I'll pull the lever just as soon as he makes good on his promise that his "team of investigators" in Hawaii has unearthed the motherlode of all incriminating damning damaging dirt on our President. 

That was 2011 when Donnie had the balls to go on TV and sputter that nonsense.  4+ yrs later and nothing so far but I'm sure it's gonna be big.  As soon as he delivers, I'll pull the lever.

He wouldn't dare touch that because it would be political suicide. Go to whitehouse.org and download his birth certificate for yourself and you can see first hand all the numerous and blatant inconsistencies. The hubris of these people is astonishing that they would have the unmitigated balls to upload it to the whitehouse servers. They get away with it because all they have to do to shut down further discussion is to call you a "conspiracy theorist." http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-23/1967-he-cia-created-phrase-conspiracy-theorists-and-ways-attack-anyone-who-challenge
Pluto Platter: 7-10 x 29.25 x 4.25 x 114.5 liters

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 25, 2015, 10:35:46 PM »
Okay, I looked, it's actually on Whitehouse.gov, not org, more specifically https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf  . What am I supposed to be seeing here. Looks like a birth certificate.
Foote 10'4X34", SIC 17.5 V1 hollow and an EPS one in Hood River. Foote 9'0" x 31", L41 8'8", 18' Speedboard, etc. etc.

spookini

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: November 26, 2015, 06:22:04 AM »
Having recently watched the film 'ex machina', it's pretty obvious that Obama is just the latest prototype cyborg.  The confusion with the birth certificate is proof that the Turing test has been passed. 

Careful, Pono.  Keep talking like that and you might end up as #501 on the list of people that Vince Foster whacked before Hillary fed him to the wood chipper.
-- My doctor says I suffer from low kook --
Do sharks attack?  Hope not
Do flying fish hate us?  Hells yes

Zooport

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #64 on: November 26, 2015, 07:55:56 PM »
Having recently watched the film 'ex machina', it's pretty obvious that Obama is just the latest prototype cyborg.  The confusion with the birth certificate is proof that the Turing test has been passed. 

Careful, Pono.  Keep talking like that and you might end up as #501 on the list of people that Vince Foster whacked before Hillary fed him to the wood chipper.
Just watched 'ex machina' on Netflix last night.  A slow, but thought-provoking movie. I liked it.
8'6 Soul Compass
9'1 Sunova Creek
9'6 WaveStorm SUP
9'8 Starboard Element

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 27, 2015, 12:31:21 AM »

I thought that was Fargo.

magentawave

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 27, 2015, 12:41:08 PM »
Okay, I looked, it's actually on Whitehouse.gov, not org, more specifically https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf  . What am I supposed to be seeing here. Looks like a birth certificate.

Sorry, yes, .gov. There are numerous irregularities with the actual document. You can start going down that rabbit hole here: https://www.google.com/search?sclient=psy-ab&site=webhp&source=hp&btnG=Search&q=proof+Obamas+birth+certificate+is+fake&oq=&gs_l=&pbx=1  Amongst the compelling evidence, there is also the inevitable BS from those who hate Obama just because he's black and/or a democrat, etc. Good luck.
Pluto Platter: 7-10 x 29.25 x 4.25 x 114.5 liters

goodfornothin

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 27, 2015, 01:32:26 PM »
Carol Denninger at market ticker.com has picked the birth certificate apart better than most.  If it's planted disinfo, then they are doing a bang up jop.  But it looks to be very fake.

The cognitive dissonance in this country runs deep if we can't see the game here.  Obama was placed there for a reason. 

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 27, 2015, 04:11:06 PM »
Aliens?

othpaddler

• Waikiki Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #69 on: November 27, 2015, 04:30:14 PM »
Magenta and Goodfornothin:

Do you actually believe that Obama was not born in Hawaii?  My friend's dad who was a year ahead of me (and two ahead of Obama) at Punaho High School delivered Barack Obama at Kapiolani Hospital.   

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 27, 2015, 04:39:09 PM »
Okay, you two cost me two hours of my life that I'm not getting back. Last time I pay even the smallest bit of attention to either of you. The debunking is bullshit, top to bottom. total, absolute bullshit. Sherrif Joe is a moron. If you can't see that on your own then there isn't any helping you. I don't for the life of me know why I bothered. I am not a Obama fan, I'd think it was very cool if the birth certificate was fake. It's not.

SUPcheat

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 27, 2015, 04:47:41 PM »
Whether Obama was born in Hawaii or not, I don't believe the Kenyan gentleman was his real father. 

Obama's real Father was probably an unsavory Communist organizer/journalist placed in Hawaii named Frank Davis, who hailed originally from Chicago.

2013 Fanatic Prowave LTD 9'3"x30.5x@134L
Sunova Speeed 8'10"x29.12@131L
Sunova Flow 8'7"x30.25"@121L
Carbon 9.3x32@163L Hammer
Me: 6'1"@230 lbs 68 years old

goodfornothin

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 27, 2015, 10:50:18 PM »
I certainly won't speak for magenta,,but I could really give two shits what you do bill.  I'm not here to entertain you. 

I think carol denniger did a far more intricate job at looking into the birth certificate.  I feel the whole thing is disinfo.  We have bill researching for two hours,,,perfectt example, why would you do that?  I didnt, I'd rather look into things such as constant drone killings, false flags in every sector, isis, sudan, south sudan, benghazzi, israel, fuck the eu nuland, missing jets, jets being shot, ukraine, crimea, spratleys, and the ever present warming and humidity.  And we are arguing and piss in and moaning over a birth certificate, that's awesome. 

You guys have one giant sounding board here,,all driven by msm propaganda. Makes for a whole Lotta one sided agreements.   Knock yourselves out.. go vote.  I'm sure it will work this time. 

TN_SUP

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #73 on: November 28, 2015, 06:37:47 AM »
Voting worked out great last time, look at the economy and the Stock market. We've been trying to hire more engineers for over a year and can't find them.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 06:40:15 AM by TN_SUP »
'13 SB Sprint, '15 SIC X-14 ProLite, RH Coastal Cruiser, Think EZE Ski, Kenalu Konihi 84  & Mana

Zooport

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #74 on: November 28, 2015, 06:51:33 AM »
Voting worked out great last time, look at the economy and the Stock market. We've been trying to hire more engineers for over a year and can't find them.

What industry are you in?
8'6 Soul Compass
9'1 Sunova Creek
9'6 WaveStorm SUP
9'8 Starboard Element

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal