Author Topic: If it comes down to Trump and Clinton, who would you vote for?  (Read 30083 times)

Bean

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
Re: If it comes down to Trump and Clinton, who would you vote for?
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2015, 09:00:49 AM »
And I dont think Trump wants the job. He loves the attention and the reinforcement of his entertainment brand, but betcha he bails if he gets anywhere near actually being elected.

Yes, he's just running interference for the rest of the party.  He's merely the pacemaker or pace-setter; the sacrificial rabbit in a distance race.

magentawave

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2015, 09:33:05 AM »
And I dont think Trump wants the job. He loves the attention and the reinforcement of his entertainment brand, but betcha he bails if he gets anywhere near actually being elected.

Yes, he's just running interference for the rest of the party.  He's merely the pacemaker or pace-setter; the sacrificial rabbit in a distance race.

What do you mean that Trump is "running interference"?
Pluto Platter: 7-10 x 29.25 x 4.25 x 114.5 liters

magentawave

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2015, 09:34:15 AM »
ya the bankruptcies are no prob for me--the rest:

Trump's a whack job racist misogynist pig imbecile who offers nil when asked for specific policy plans--"so what would you do about the ISIS situation" "I am a winner. I am winning. The country will win again with me as president"--how anyone could even dream of voting for this "colostomy bag with a wig" I cannot understand. Without Daddy's serious money Trump would be a BUM. He might be less the entitled ahole than he is, but we would never have heard of him.

His Trump University was simply about stealing from the dumb. But the shit on him is endless.

Time will tell but I think Trump wants the job this time. I really don't think at heart Trump is a racist because if he was it seems like it would have come out a long time ago considering how many people he has employed over the years. Trumps plan to build a physical wall is awful because governments have a history of using walls to keep their tax cattle in. His plan to round up millions of illegals is terrifying because it will require even more of a police state than the US is already becoming. Having said that, there is a very real problem with government spending and the people that cross the border (legally and illegally) that get free government stuff are adding to that.

The solution THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN (until this leviathan collapses), would be to end all government freebie programs so that the people that come here are coming for the opportunity only.

The border problem will never get fixed. Why? Because the latest projections show that unfunded liabilities are estimated to be over *$200+ TRILLION and the people in the US aren't crapping out enough future tax cattle, i.e. children, to keep this mess going. The other reason it won't get fixed is because there has been a plan long in the making to create a parity between the rich economies of the US, Canada and everyone south.

* https://www.google.com/search?sclient=psy-ab&site=webhp&source=hp&btnG=Search&q=unfunded+liabilities+%24200+trillion&oq=&gs_l=&pbx=1

supthecreek

« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2015, 10:08:07 AM »
sheesh... another whole frickin' year of political fantasy dominating the "Recent Posts"  :-X

I hope all the guests can figure out where the SUP info is.

magentawave

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2015, 10:31:29 AM »
sheesh... another whole frickin' year of political fantasy dominating the "Recent Posts"  :-X

Yup, politics is bullshit!

Bean

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2015, 11:10:53 AM »

He's simply pulling the media focus away from the intended candidates.

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2015, 12:10:45 PM »

Happy 2016
Foote 10'4X34", SIC 17.5 V1 hollow and an EPS one in Hood River. Foote 9'0" x 31", L41 8'8", 18' Speedboard, etc. etc.

lucabrasi

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2015, 12:36:34 PM »

Hey, ain't google wonderful.
Who would've thought.

http://www.ballotcraft.com/#/landing
http://fantasypoliticsusa.com/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantasy_Congress

Although I find the whole process interesting and rather fascinating I would have never thought of anything like those although one might seem a news/info site of some sort. 
Happy Thanksgiving out there.

Bean

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2015, 12:38:15 PM »
Yes, "you guys" should save some of this nonsense for 2016. 
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 12:44:05 PM by Bean »

Subber

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2015, 12:49:05 PM »

Yup, politics is bullshit!

Just saw a table and read that Bush has raised 25x as much as Trump.
Most of Jeb's cash is with SuperPacs.

One can easily imagine all the Bush campaign commercials coming next year.
Jimmy Lewis Black & Blue Noserider 10'1"x31"x4.25," 164 liters, 24 lbs, 1 box
Pearson Laird Surftech Longboard 10'6"x23"x29.75"x18"x4.375," 154 liters, 24 lbs, 3 boxes
Takayama Ali'i II Surftech 11'x21.375”x28.5”x17.25”x 4.25,” 162 liters, 26 lbs, 3 boxes

Zooport

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: November 25, 2015, 01:11:35 PM »
Yes, "you guys" should save some of this nonsense for 2016. 
Neah, we'll start it up again then.  :)
8'6 Soul Compass
9'1 Sunova Creek
9'6 WaveStorm SUP
9'8 Starboard Element

Bean

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 25, 2015, 04:52:14 PM »
Right on Zoo!

magentawave

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 25, 2015, 05:10:23 PM »

He's simply pulling the media focus away from the intended candidates.

Good then because at least he is entertaining.

Bean

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 25, 2015, 05:15:40 PM »
I agree, and right or wrong, he is facilitating conversation that would otherwise be taboo or simply not pc.

spookini

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #59 on: November 25, 2015, 07:36:39 PM »
Trump has my vote.  I'll pull the lever just as soon as he makes good on his promise that his "team of investigators" in Hawaii has unearthed the motherlode of all incriminating damning damaging dirt on our President. 

That was 2011 when Donnie had the balls to go on TV and sputter that nonsense.  4+ yrs later and nothing so far but I'm sure it's gonna be big.  As soon as he delivers, I'll pull the lever.
-- My doctor says I suffer from low kook --
Do sharks attack?  Hope not
Do flying fish hate us?  Hells yes

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal