Author Topic: If it comes down to Trump and Clinton, who would you vote for?  (Read 30088 times)

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
Re: If it comes down to Trump and Clinton, who would you vote for?
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2015, 08:19:50 AM »
Ugh. Really, none of the above. There hasn't been a presidential election in the last 20 years where I saw a clear choice of candidates. It's been so screwed up that I voted for Obama twice. That speaks volumes.
Foote 10'4X34", SIC 17.5 V1 hollow and an EPS one in Hood River. Foote 9'0" x 31", L41 8'8", 18' Speedboard, etc. etc.

hbsteve

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2015, 01:45:13 PM »
The new book titled "The CLINTONS' WAR ON WOMEN" by Roger Stone and Robert Morrow is very interesting.  It covers a lot of other topics related to the how the Clintons operate.
It has more crimes than a good James Patterson book.

goodfornothin

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2015, 02:05:22 PM »
I'll look at closer.  I was just using it for a overview. 

But on a whole, i absolutely know  the cia has been the strong arm of the drug trade for many years. And the clintons helped and got paid.  I know and work with people who where directly involved.

magentawave

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2015, 02:39:58 PM »
But on a whole, i absolutely know  the cia has been the strong arm of the drug trade for many years. And the clintons helped and got paid.  I know and work with people who where directly involved.

We can never underestimate the power of indoctrination because here she is running for president and has millions of followers!
Pluto Platter: 7-10 x 29.25 x 4.25 x 114.5 liters

Old School 213

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2015, 03:49:12 PM »
Given a strict choice between the two, Trump.

Trump for the reason that 1) He'd negotiate/renegotiate trade agreements that will be more favorable which would be a correction after the recent decades of dropping our pants. 2) He might be a loose cannon on some topics but some of those things need to be said/discussed/debated and how bad can he F things up than they are already.

NOT Hillary because, just no.... I feel like I'd be taxed at 100% just so that she can grant favors to her pals and her favorite voting base. Vote Tammany!

SUPcheat

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2015, 04:31:42 PM »
I think all of these preliminary joustings are just drama and entertainment.  I would be surprised if it doesn't come down to Jeb and Hillary at the end.

The Bushes: ancient Nazi financiers, black bag ops and oil  Hillary: already parted the country out to sell to the highest bidders for profit while promising the masses freebies.
2013 Fanatic Prowave LTD 9'3"x30.5x@134L
Sunova Speeed 8'10"x29.12@131L
Sunova Flow 8'7"x30.25"@121L
Carbon 9.3x32@163L Hammer
Me: 6'1"@230 lbs 68 years old

othpaddler

• Waikiki Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2015, 04:36:33 PM »
It doesn't concern you that, time after time, Trump relies proven falsehoods to curry favor with racists?  And are you so convinced of his ability to negotiate on matters concerning international trade and foreign affairs based merely on his promise that he'd be "fabulous"?   You do remember that 4 of his corporations filed for banckruptcy.  Where were his superior negotiating skills then? I am sorry, but Trump does not have the temperment to be President. 

stoneaxe

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Cape Cod Bay Challenge
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2015, 05:04:46 PM »
It doesn't concern you that, time after time, Trump relies proven falsehoods to curry favor with racists?  And are you so convinced of his ability to negotiate on matters concerning international trade and foreign affairs based merely on his promise that he'd be "fabulous"?   You do remember that 4 of his corporations filed for banckruptcy.  Where were his superior negotiating skills then? I am sorry, but Trump does not have the temperment to be President. 

That's an interesting post . It would be pretty easy to replace Hillary for Trump and left wing talking points with right wing and they would read similarly.

You think Trump very successfully going through multiple bankruptcies doesn't apply to a nation 18 Trillion in debt with 100 trillion in unfunded liabilities? Seems to me like that could be a skill we could use.

I agree on the temperment part but I see Hillary as worse.

As much as I don't care for Trump I think we need a change from the same old same old. Hillary is more of the same. I'm certain I can't vote for her. I also think the pendulum has swung far enough to the left.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 05:14:51 PM by stoneaxe »
Bob

8-4 Vec, 9-0 SouthCounty, 9-8 Starboard, 10-4 Foote Triton, 10-6 C4, 12-6 Starboard, 14-0 Vec (babysitting the 18-0 Speedboard) Ke Nalu Molokai, Ke Nalu Maliko, Ke Nalu Wiki Ke Nalu Konihi

Zooport

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2015, 05:37:33 PM »
I think all of these preliminary joustings are just drama and entertainment.

Absolutely, but it is fun to throw around, no?
8'6 Soul Compass
9'1 Sunova Creek
9'6 WaveStorm SUP
9'8 Starboard Element

Weasels wake

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2015, 06:27:51 PM »
I remember Herman Cain was polling pretty high once upon a time, he was pretty cool, I have to admit.
It takes a quiver to do that.

magentawave

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2015, 06:37:26 PM »
I think all of these preliminary joustings are just drama and entertainment.

Absolutely, but it is fun to throw around, no?

Yup, it's bread and circuses.

Tom Woods and Lew Rockwells take on the last debate is hilarious - and true! http://tomwoods.com/podcast/ep-522-lew-rockwell-and-tom-dissect-the-third-gop-debate-2015/

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2015, 07:01:12 PM »

Actually, one of his corporations, but we've covered that.
Foote 10'4X34", SIC 17.5 V1 hollow and an EPS one in Hood River. Foote 9'0" x 31", L41 8'8", 18' Speedboard, etc. etc.

magentawave

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2015, 08:09:21 PM »

A well structured BK with something as complex as a large business requires tremendous negotiation skills.

eastbound

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2015, 07:21:54 AM »
ya the bankruptcies are no prob for me--the rest:

Trump's a whack job racist misogynist pig imbecile who offers nil when asked for specific policy plans--"so what would you do about the ISIS situation" "I am a winner. I am winning. The country will win again with me as president"--how anyone could even dream of voting for this "colostomy bag with a wig" I cannot understand. Without Daddy's serious money Trump would be a BUM. He might be less the entitled ahole than he is, but we would never have heard of him.

His Trump University was simply about stealing from the dumb. But the shit on him is endless.

And I dont think Trump wants the job. He loves the attention and the reinforcement of his entertainment brand, but betcha he bails if he gets anywhere near actually being elected.
Portal Barra 8'4"
Sunova Creek 8'7"
Starboard Pro Blue Carbon  8'10"
KeNalu Mana 82, xTuf, ergoT

Old School 213

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2015, 08:02:55 AM »

Yup. He'd do a much better job than our apologist-in-chief that we have now. He'd do a better job than W when it comes to international trade. At least he has some business sense and has accomplished something prior to suckling up to the public teat.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal