Author Topic: What ever happened with the guy trying to get SUPs banned at Bolsa Chica?  (Read 2015 times)

Zooport

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
I'm sure it is a doomed effort made by a crabby old man, but I was wondering if there was any new news. 
8'6 Soul Compass
9'1 Sunova Creek
9'6 WaveStorm SUP
9'8 Starboard Element

RATbeachrider

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
Don't know but for the last 12 months we've (SUPers) been getting along very well with the surfers from jetty north to Tower 18.  Heck, if you done surfing around 9'ish, free hot coffee from Dave on most week days.

Zooport

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
Actually, planning on surfing at 18 tomorrow.  Always have to split for work about 7:55, so no free coffee for me.   >:(

« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 07:27:48 PM by Zooport »
8'6 Soul Compass
9'1 Sunova Creek
9'6 WaveStorm SUP
9'8 Starboard Element

Old School 213

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
I think that's probably a dead issue. For most of the summer weekend days it seems like the really grumpy old men have not been around and those that park just north of the snack bar there have been pretty jovial in the water. I think it's back to "whatever you ride just don't be a jerk."

OUTSIDEWAVE

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
as it should be
SEA BIRDS THEY DO TOUCH AND GO AS THE WORLD JUST TANGOES BY.... SO I SADDLE UP MY SEAHORSE WITH MY FLYROD IN MY HAND.... 10'3 King custom  10'6"  c4 da beachboy

stoneaxe

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Cape Cod Bay Challenge
I hear he got a good deal on an old Laird 12-1 and was blown away by the improvement in his surfing.... ::)
Bob

8-4 Vec, 9-0 SouthCounty, 9-8 Starboard, 10-4 Foote Triton, 10-6 C4, 12-6 Starboard, 14-0 Vec (babysitting the 18-0 Speedboard) Ke Nalu Molokai, Ke Nalu Maliko, Ke Nalu Wiki Ke Nalu Konihi

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal