Author Topic: Compression Clothing  (Read 7583 times)

goodfornothin

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
Re: Compression Clothing
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2015, 10:51:14 AM »
Add an Epsom salt bath.  The edema can come from the exercise which causes inflammation and the body responds by sending extra fluid interstitially.. gravity then collects it in our legs throughout our day.  Once it's there then the whole thing which pono bill described comes into play.  Or, you are in total right heat failure, or you are on dialysis and you missed a session,,hah

Age is a bitch, so it is what it is.  We get worse transporting fluids as we get older.

But the one factor you guys are not considering is cardiac output.  Some big factors at play, dehydration, soil, and the age thing.  As we get older we are storing less and less magnesium Mg. As your heart gets older the muscle.weakens and needs the Mg for contractility and conductivity.  But it's not  in our soil and therfore missing in our food.  We also filter heavily and that strips MG and Ca.  So now you have a  issue with your electrolytes depleted, we essentially become hypernatremic  (i think that's a word??ha). And this extra fluid, void of electrolytes, puts pressure on your kidneys which then works itself backwards and puts pressure on your heart.  And your heart no longer has the Mg, so that it can increase  contractility to push it out of kidneys.  It's the worst kind of positive feed back loop. You are exercising, trying to stay healthy,but your actually jacking your self up.  Having extra fluid, edema is a sign things are not right.  The socks are just one aid to deal.with problem. And I use them, but I really have to pay attention to my Mg levels. The heavy feeling, the twitchs, the cramps, in your feet and calves,,the dead leg feeling.. that's an Mg defeciency.  I deal.with it daily. If I stay up on it, I never get edema. If I dont, I get gnarly edema.  I guarantee I make top ten here for sickest heart dude. I deal.with it daily and the electrolyte balance will help more than anything you do.

I use an Epsom salt bath every night. If I don't sit in it, I will clog shower up and let my feet soak as I shower.  Your skin is the biggest and most absorbant organ you got. I utilize it daily. A foot soak at computer works great.  Don't use municipal water source for soak. The ppm's are to high. You'll just absorb a bunch of crap.  Use filtered warm water. I use two cups of salt a day. I also use a quality liquid Mg. Mine comes infused with fulvic acid. I also add liquid humic acid.  I notice the absorption goes out the roof when I do this.  I don't understand the pathway or I would explain. But it works.  I had a genetic test done and I don't process fulvic acid well. So I have to overload it. That may be my pathway.  Humic acid acts ass an electron donor and acceptor, i believe, so that may have something to do with it as well? I'm sure somebody knows or somebody will cal .me a dumb asshole,,one of the other hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahaahhaa

I also add pickle juice. Organic pickle juice. I found this product called Optima.  No sugar and the powder taste good in drink. I get orange.  It's organic and my body seems to absorb the electrolytes quickly without any stomach issues. Soak hard boiled eggs in apple.cider vinegar for a few days.  The Ca will leach out and you will have a Ca source your body can utilize. Couple tablespoons in your water every night will destroy any acid burps from the bowel of cream you just slayed as well, win win. i stick to pretty much all organic local grown stuff, or the stuff I grow. Popping Mg powdered pills or a once a daily supplement is a herculean waste of time. Believing in those will get you killed,,hahaha.

I was having gout issues and I went to dr. They tested all my Levels. She rushed me back straight after she got results.  She was worried I had died because I didn't call.right back.  When I strolled in all smiley she couldn't believe it,she said I basically had like one one hundredth of a millionth of a milligram of Mg left in my body.  She was baffled I was walking and talking. I was super confused though, I was supplementing with the otc once a days, and the powdered form of Mg.  Nope, apparently not.  I followed her suggestions and I found some of mine.  Her's was a 1000$ dollar a week regime,haha, mines like 5 dolla!!

It's a daily thing, if you miss a day you will get behind the curve ball. If you workout and miss a day you get really behind.  If you see swelling or you are gettin the twitch,,you are allready behind .

Just my 2 cents, may be right may be wrong but it works for me. Hopefully it helps a few of you

And Mr Got-- no-- waves,  wants to add ice to his daily health regime.  ;D  It won't do shit unless you adress the Mg.  But if you got the baseline health in check.  I think.the ice thing is where it's at.  It will help rebuild your venous return mechanism.  It should increase health in everything.  It does seem.to affect the mitochondria in a positive way.  If it's helping the key source of our energy, then I don't see any downsides.

Combine low dose decarboxylated cannabis or high dose full.plant extract cannabis in its acid form (juicing the plant), and icing (keeping baseline nutrition at optimum). I think you could get yourself to a.training and performance level far beyond what you thought possible.  And you will be a beast in the health dept.  No.drs, and I doubt you would  get sick. BP issues would be gone, and any inflammatory related diseases would be a non issue.  Very powerful stuff.

I've mentioned this a bit. But I've been able to increase my cadiac output with cannabis in both forms mentioned above. I have HCM (hyper trophic cardiac myopathy). I contracted a virus that attacked my defected septum.  It destroyed 15% of my lower septum.  Which directly affects my left ventricle's ability expel.the blood.  And my septum is allready to large, which decreases volume area of my left ventricle. 

I was struggling a few years after heart attack, due to the Mg thing.  Once I figured that out I started to recover fast. I was finally able to start getting in the water again (small small.days). But my ekg's, echos, and stress tests, and heart mri's (and I wonder why I've had four types of cancer, haha) all.continued to show a diseased heart with a lot of scar tissue. 

I researched and found cannabis to be a very strong  anti-inflammatory.  I developed a few products and tested them on my scars and injuries.  I blasted my knee cap falling off a 40ft cliff, and I was dealing with insane patellar tendonitis. I was not candidate for surgery, it was to calcified. So I initially tryed the PRP procedure.  They shot my plasma (collagen) directly into my tendon with a fucking 12 gauge,,basically a whale harpoon.  The doc could barely get it through my calcified tendon.  It didn't work,,at-All. That was my last option.  I started using my cannabis tincture.  I was walking within hours, surfing in days. I've never looked back. So then I pit it on my scar on calf.  I had half my calf removed from melanoma.  It was very numb and cramped every time I stepped off my toe.  Within a week all.symptoms had gone. I used it on my foot. I crushed it when I fell.off roof during heart attack.  I had lost about 10 degrees of flex. Two.straight years of PT with one degree of improvement.  Not acceptable. So I sprayed and I gained the other 9% within an hour.  My PT was stunned.

So I figured it would work on my scar tissue in my heart. I had to develop an internal product though. So I started messing around with coconut oil and decarboxylated highly concentrated cannabis essential oils.  I would first make the essential.oil, test terpines profiles and cannabinoids levels.  I would then refortify the terpenes and highly concentrate the thc and cbd.  The problem was it would make you chase the light fantastic then sleep.for four days.  I have morphed now to a flax seed/lecithin/cannabis combo for heart and cancer stuff.  I used dr budwigs findings in my research for this.  Absorption rates, concentration and time have all increased. I have gone to a full plant extraction and only refortify the terepenes and control the cannabinoids dose just through base milligrams. It allows you to function and not be so dam high all day.   

So my last visit to the cardiologist: I tripped out. My dumb as a rock state sponsored cardiologist didn't even reconize it. My 12lead looked, well.wrong. the tech was cute so I was able to get her to show me results of ekg.  Basically, my p.waves reverted back to right side up, my t wave looked like a T wave, my qrs complex narrowed, a lot.  I told her she showed me the wrong run sheet.  Nope, so she re-ran it, I stayed all calm this time. Sure enough, it was perfect.  My diastolic numbers dropped as well.  I can comfortably get out in bigger stuff again without my heart flip floppin.  I still can't handle the heat. But that's never going to change.

Hopefully my experiences can help some of you dealing with heart issues and health issues in general.  I feel i found the right rhythm for myself and maybe it will help some of you.

For all you other guys, manage your Mg levels, and you can ditch the socks

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2015, 11:54:47 AM »
Interesting post Nuttin', if only because I get a little shot of schadenfreude from hearing about someone more f$#*ed up than me. I'll run some of that past my doc, or maybe just print the whole thing out and see what he says. I've actually found a good one, a doctor that's quick to say "I don't know, but I'll find out". I love that.

I get a physical every year--have to, to keep driving race cars--and my bloodwork always comes back normal other than sometimes a little anemia, which I've had on and off since I was little. But it's worth a look. I also get a stress EKG every year, and an echocardiogram every few years. So far my heart is doing surprisingly well. In fact they usually call other folks in to see whats going on. I assume that's good.

In my case the vein reflux is pretty obvious. I've listened to it with the ultrasonic thingy they use to diagnose it. Pretty mechanical, I can hear the blood swishing back through the valves.
Foote 10'4X34", SIC 17.5 V1 hollow and an EPS one in Hood River. Foote 9'0" x 31", L41 8'8", 18' Speedboard, etc. etc.

goodfornothin

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2015, 08:03:10 PM »
Yes, I'm very familiar with the sound.  Try the mri, kerklunka, with the sound of slushslusha mixed with hot radioactive dye,,holding breath off and on for an hour.  Talk about a stress test.  Haha then it was to blury and I had to do it again. Dam that sucked. And I surfed some good stuff that morning. My cardiologist should have warned me a little more, haha sheesh

Yes please spread this info far and wide. Don't be shy to pm me. I'm part of a very extensive group that reaches pretty deep. We have many MD'S supporting our project.  But we need more. It's worked for something, trivial or not, for a few thousand patients I've personally helped. 

The first place I started looking into was Israel. Trauma induced ICP (intracranial pressure ) was always a bitch call  for me. Mannitol and such sucked. I read that Israel uses cannabis essential.oil infused with coconut oil and they push it immediately IV Push.  That seemed interesting.  Are they trying to give him a happy ending? They find that the anti-inflammation properties are so strong that the ICP values drop immediately.  I was reading er reports,,showing initial ICP numbers, dilated pupils, or unequal pupils,,total LOC,,CSF in halo test. All parameters which show you the progression of the pressure on the base of skull.  They have complete reversal in the field with a simple iv push of the cannabis oil.  It just morphed from there. 

This underground cottage industry, being at its infancy and essentially still in a federal prohibition stance,,just doesn't have that double blind, repeatable studies we need.  But it's time to get it.  There's no reason to pop advil's all day. We are hurting our kidneys, which pumps that Mg positive feed back loop. It just leads to missed days on the water, and it eventually increases arthritis.  Just one example.of many. 

I'd love to see who it works for and who it doesnt. Many have mentioned placebo. I've distributed many Man Pills that never seemed to fail.  So it's an important part to this.  The way I see it,,a whole lot of people have died from aspirin,not one person ever, from a direct over dose of cannabis.

I test everything and fortify with many different essentials. I believe ultimate healing is through plants. so we approach our therapy through essential oil and herbal healing.  We use about 100 different essential oils. We consider cannabis just one of many possible oils to use. 

No miracle cures or whackadoodle shit,,just really well made and thought out essential oils.  The doo Terra  or living social EO'S are not up.to par.  We use pure whole plant extraction with a special alcohol filtering process.  No hydrocarbons, no machines, no eternal or.external pressures. We just use gravity and the spirit of alcohol. The product is noticeablely  superior, it trips me out when I smell our oils.  The lime eo we make is unreal.  I'm going off on a tangent.  The oils really work and we would be happy for anybody to try our stuff. 

I don't charge, so this ain't no sale pitch. I intended to help.a few that might see my small.succeesses.  but the offer is always out there.  I hate being off the water. This stuff has helped.

Oh, and topical.stuff wont get you high or show up on any test.

The oral.stuff will.show up. But I can make a daily anti,inflammatory regimen that would never feel more than an advil. (Head change)

We make very effective cbd products.  They are not regulated by the feds. So no worry on blood test or head change. It's essentially hemp.oil on steroids. Haha

And I have oral.formulas that only takes one drop and I'm able to take an MS patient at 10/10 on a pain.scale to a 4/10 in minutes. He will stay there all day. 

I'm not a doc nor play one on tv. I do have a few degrees, I was accepted to med school but chose to fight fires and dangle out of helicopters.  I've taught acls, pals, atls, btls and so on for many years. I worked at the busiest station in the country, laco fd st 33's. I had been in ems for almost 20 years before my heart attack. 4 cancers later I'm still here.  I feel my experience and amount of calls have allowed me to understand the reactions I'm seeing. 

But I'm a jackass, so please, take some stuff. Get it tested..have your doc check it out. You check.it out.  Don't try to read Into it to much.  There are no whole plant studies out there worth a shit.  There is very little research Into the acid form of cannabis.  There's no research Into cold pressed juice from two week old sativa or hemp.sprouts,,then freeze dried.  I think I'm the only one looking Into this, well I'm done actually.   I'm thinking my enzyme levels will stay active through the cold press, and the cannabinoids are effective indeffinetly.  I feel if the juice is free dried we might be able to have an amazing  healing product. That kids could even drink.   Take that product, get it tested, give it to your doc..and see what happens.  You won't get worse. And there we have  started a very long process that needs to start.

Im.sorta into this thing. Look , last thought. I'm a stoner. I love to get high. I do things sober people.only wish they could do.  But it's time to break this stereotype. It's not marijuana, it's not weed, it's cannabis. There are three sub types, and they all have amazing healing properties.  Prohibition is about to end.  The corporate machine has grabbed this plant in the background, and will/has  bastardized the plant.it will never help people in this form. It may get you high, but that's it.  We are trying to front this movement.  We want to see testing on everything, support from the greater medical community, and offer that  tested organic product to the public.  Something that actually works and make it available to everybody.  We will have everything open source so anybody can make their product from seed to table.  The dang Egyptians had been doin this stuff, it's time to get back on track.

Don't forget your Epsom salt bath,,hahhahaha

Sorry about periods.and general slopiness, I'm on a phone, and I have giant thumbs.

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2015, 08:41:31 PM »
I don't care about any drug testing, I'm retired, and before that I was the CEO. Had a client once that asked me about drug testing. I said "Really? At an advertising agency? I'd be upset if they WEREN'T getting f#@ked up". And of course it's legal here (Oregon) anyway. If you could OD from weed I'd be long gone, though it's been years and years since I did much. I let my ADD run wild and just follow where it wants to go. Dope slows me down.

I'd love to try your stuff. Or just tell me how to make it. I've got a few choice plants growing at my shop, though the quail seem to be taking a strong interest in it.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 08:50:48 PM by PonoBill »
Foote 10'4X34", SIC 17.5 V1 hollow and an EPS one in Hood River. Foote 9'0" x 31", L41 8'8", 18' Speedboard, etc. etc.

goodfornothin

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2015, 03:10:24 AM »
Hey sorry for late reply.  Spent last night and today in the ER. Apparently breathing is important, who knew?.

Yeah, I'll send you, and whoever else asks, anything and everything I got.  I'll do both though.  I can send you my process, it's simple.  Here's the first thing to do,   you can simply shove a cola, fan leaves and stems into a good juicer.  The cold press massicating juicers works the best for cannabis.  Keep in freezer and drink daily.  That's your first step. I'd like to hear results from that.  Our website is close to finished .  It will have a patient of the day and a dr following the results.  But for.now I think a simple baseline number on a napkin will do.  I suggest grabbing a lemon and squeeze in cup.of juice before you drink. 

I would like a video of your first sip, haha it's an experience.  They say to use a whole lemon frozen and grated, half a cup.of raw goats milk and a full cup of cannabis juice. I guees it's the fountain of youth.  I found that in some old Jamaican texts 8).  Shoots , our thieves oil blend is straight out of bible.  From my readings, I think jesus got some cannabis, myrrh and mushrooms the day the three king dudes came calling. I wasn't there, but hey just sayin.

The leash post: I've been in the army, ski patroller, SaR, firemen and medic, I've got alligator.skin and I can throw it back just as hard. I never would take offense .  I just take things as constructive criticism or needing to get er done.  I don't take offense to much.

Accept little bearded faced nazi hair cut emo kooks surfing boards way to small for their pudgy tofu eating asses, and then telling me what I should be having fun on.  Sorry that's the oil talking

Please, the offer stands to anybody.  pm me and we will discuss your issues and see what we can do to help.  I've researched a bunch of stuff and I've helped myself through to many issues for a 46 year old man child.

stoneaxe

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Cape Cod Bay Challenge
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2015, 04:29:07 PM »
I'm just starting to try and figure out what works for me. Finally got my medical card here in Mass. Very excited by the prospect of being able to find some consistency. Finding the right strains, dosages, etc...

Very surprising to find out how many people are involved already. We have another fellow zoner very involved in the medical use scene here and a friends nephew is opening one of the dispensaries here. I was a charter subscriber to High Times back in the day but stopped smoking 30 years ago when my oldest was a baby (except for rare occasions like whenever Pono came home).
I've had pretty much 24/7 headaches since radiation for a brain tumor back in 2004. After years of trying different pills the docs prescribed with minimal efficacy and some serious side effects I remembered having the pain from a very serious 2nd deg sunburn on my honeymoon (1st time Maui 4-5 hours of bodysurfiing...no sunscreens) disappear after a joint when we got to Kuai. Figured what the hell and it worked.

Problem I had was/is twofold. Buying on the street I had no idea of the strain, some does wonders, some nothing at all. So trying to find a dosage was pointless. The other is work. I can't go to work stoned so would like to find something that can kill the headaches without the psychoactive effects (we'll leave that for the weekends). I'm most interested in finding a couple of strains that do what I need and getting/making edibles and oils so I can establish dosage consistently.
Bob

8-4 Vec, 9-0 SouthCounty, 9-8 Starboard, 10-4 Foote Triton, 10-6 C4, 12-6 Starboard, 14-0 Vec (babysitting the 18-0 Speedboard) Ke Nalu Molokai, Ke Nalu Maliko, Ke Nalu Wiki Ke Nalu Konihi

goodfornothin

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2015, 10:15:27 PM »
Headaches are easy peasy,,,it's more of a dosage issue than strain with those.  25mg of thc and about 10 mg of cbd seems to work for even the worst migraines.  I doubt you would notice you took anything.  We use an original strain of Grand Daddy Purple.  It munches pain.

I worry more about the crap they use to grow cannabis.  I personally don't touch anything other than my own stuff.  That's not.reasonable for most people.  I wouldn't use anything these days unless it's been tested.  I've met a whole lot of "organic" dudes,  and  then found out,,,most growers lie. Or have no idea what they are doing. 

Most people are moving towards.100,000$ co2 extractors, or 20,000 butane/propane extraction units.  It's a very limiting process.  I feel alcohol is the best way to extract essential oils.  I use organic 190proof cane alcohol and a simple paper filter.  I use the whole plant and it makes a big difference. 

I make a tincture that completely erases a sunburn or anyburn.  One spray and it takes all the heat out, and reverses the skin damage, basically immediately.  I also use a coconut/thc combo for a sunscreen.  I pretty much don't get sunburned using it.  I have melanoma so I don't mess around with the sun. 

Total sidetrack.. I make a sex juice as well.  Its coconut oil, cannabis, pure vanilla essential.oil and ylang-ylang essential.oil.  it's a way better way to go than shoving a bunch of petroleum products up her couchy,,and all over our happy guy.. I am blown away by the results so far.
The sensual components are significant.  It's like natural viagra, for both parties.  But the health benefits we are seeing are really exciting. I am seeing woman's menopause side effects disappear, pain from endometriosis  drastically reduced, and uti/fungus issues are erased as well.  Its pretty cool how strong this plant is. 

* Recent Posts

post Re: Surfboards (Longboards)
[SUP General]
Dusk Patrol
Today at 12:51:49 PM
post Re: Surfboards (Longboards)
[SUP General]
Night Wing
Today at 06:29:07 AM
post Re: Sunova Faast Pro Allwater 14x27
[Classifieds]
gcs
April 18, 2024, 01:22:14 PM
post Re: SUP Longboard
[Gear Talk]
AndiHL
April 17, 2024, 10:23:58 PM
[Gear Talk]
dietlin
April 17, 2024, 07:54:48 AM
[Gear Talk]
B-Walnut
April 16, 2024, 11:10:15 PM
post Re: Starboard Pro vs. Infinity Blurr v2, thoughts?
[SUP General]
finbox
April 16, 2024, 06:05:51 PM
[Gear Talk]
Tom
April 16, 2024, 04:41:33 PM
[Gear Talk]
Tom
April 16, 2024, 04:41:23 PM
[Gear Talk]
Dusk Patrol
April 16, 2024, 11:21:42 AM
[Gear Talk]
firesurf
April 16, 2024, 11:04:18 AM
post Re: Starboard Pro vs. Infinity Blurr v2, thoughts?
[SUP General]
SurfKiteSUP
April 16, 2024, 09:48:08 AM
[Gear Talk]
Badger
April 16, 2024, 06:37:12 AM
post Lahonawinds WIND HAWK-Inflatable Wingboard
[Classifieds]
kitesurferro
April 16, 2024, 05:12:26 AM
post SUP Longboard