Author Topic: Matunuck Sunday, 8/2  (Read 1806 times)

andygere

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
    • Waveyarder Hollow Wood SUP build
    • Email
Matunuck Sunday, 8/2
« on: August 01, 2015, 08:38:54 PM »
I'm in CT vacationing with my family, and I'm going to jump in at Matunuck with my wife and nephew around 6-6:30 Sunday morning.  I'll be the guy on the white Uli, if you see me, paddle over and say hi.  I surfed that spot all through my extended college career, but haven't been back for over 20 years.  I can't wait.

linter

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
Re: Matunuck Sunday, 8/2
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2015, 05:46:12 AM »
hi, andy: sorry i didn't recognize you in the line up.  kind of an off day in many respects.  you going to be around tomorrow and into next week?

supthecreek

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2015, 10:14:46 AM »
Hey Andy.... no Cape this year?

andygere

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
    • Waveyarder Hollow Wood SUP build
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2015, 10:59:48 AM »
Erik, that sun was blinding, you could hardly see me never mind recognize me.  I had a fun morning, got a ton of waves and got to surf with Nancy and our nephew John, so it was a great day for me.  I haven't surfed that spot in over 20 years, and it's nice to see that it hasn't changed much.  We stopped by the surf shop and said hello to Bob, and picked up a few goodies. We have a lot of family stuff going on the rest of the week so I'm not sure if I'll be getting back up there.

Rick, we are in Branford for the week, then Eastham for the next 2.  I've got a new Angulo hanging in the basement that needs to be ridden.  I'll ping you when I get in town, or just look for you at the "office" (CGB).

supthecreek

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2015, 03:10:40 PM »
Branford is a great place to paddle.... have fun, see you next week  :)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal