Author Topic: Maui Zoners, I started a live surf report from the beach (w/vid) almost daily.  (Read 2449 times)

DailyBread Surf Photo

• Rincon Status
    • View Profile
    • RapidRescoreCredit.com
You'll find it on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/mauisurfreport

If there's surf on the southside you'll have a report from typically 1k peaks to Olowalu or even down to breakwall depending where I check.  Like the page for up to date morning info from the beach, typically around 6-6:30 a.m.

Aloha,
j

SuppaTime

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
This is great! The stretch  between 1k peaks and L'poko has no cams and no wind meters so it is really hard to know if it is worth the drive for those of us coming from the N shore. Thanks for doing this. Let us know how we might be able to help.
Aloha,
S-
Slippahs:
Locals size 13
Reefs size 13
None size 13

covesurfer

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
Mahalos for doing it. Already found it this morning and liked it on fb. Your report helped light the fire to get out and saddle up!

Got a great sesh at 1k today, not much wind, waist to chest with the occasional bigger set, not too crowded and not much wind. Sounds like lots more to come too.

DailyBread Surf Photo

• Rincon Status
    • View Profile
    • RapidRescoreCredit.com
Mahalos for doing it. Already found it this morning and liked it on fb. Your report helped light the fire to get out and saddle up!

Got a great sesh at 1k today, not much wind, waist to chest with the occasional bigger set, not too crowded and not much wind. Sounds like lots more to come too.

Nice!  So my report was pretty accurate then.  I drove by in between sets so I kinda guessed on size based upon what grandmas, was looking like (i saw a set there as i drove by).

KiwiSupGreg

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
I'm gonna like it just to punish myself through a Southern Hemisphere winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weasels wake

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
Cool, do you and Cammar run into each other in the mornings?
It takes a quiver to do that.

DailyBread Surf Photo

• Rincon Status
    • View Profile
    • RapidRescoreCredit.com
Cool, do you and Cammar run into each other in the mornings?

He's usually a half hour behind me on the road or txting me for the report.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal