Author Topic: sick from doheny  (Read 5194 times)

OUTSIDEWAVE

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: sick from doheny
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2014, 10:09:26 PM »
The proners there have engineered a virus they have released in the waters of DoHo.  If only infects SUPers who go north of the hammer.

Just wait until they have figured out how to engineer paddle borne Ebola!
they are not that smart they still lie down
SEA BIRDS THEY DO TOUCH AND GO AS THE WORLD JUST TANGOES BY.... SO I SADDLE UP MY SEAHORSE WITH MY FLYROD IN MY HAND.... 10'3 King custom  10'6"  c4 da beachboy

supdiscobay

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2014, 08:31:05 AM »
I always ignored the the health warning signs at beaches after storms.  Just thought it was government always knowing what was best for me.  Then I spent a week surfing at K38 in Mexico.  On day 6, ecoli bacterial infection got me. It was the water.  Still feel the same way about the government, but now I know for sure that bad water can make you sick. Not everyone was infected on the trip.  Just me. So if the waves justify paddling out, you roll the dice.
8'5" Starboard Pocket Rocket, 8'0" Kazuma Fugu custom,  8'10" Kings Sidewinder, 10' Starboard Noserider, 14' BARK Carbon Dominator, SIC F16 V3, KeNalu and Quickblade paddles, 19' Eaton Prone, 67" Goode 9700

hbsteve

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2014, 11:03:51 AM »
The time from when they take the water sample and post the signs or post on the web is about three days.  The signs stay up until the sample comes back clean.

OUTSIDEWAVE

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2014, 03:14:23 PM »
last time  i surfed k 38 ws early 90's  hadn't been there  since the 70's when there was no development. I paddled out on my 9"10 weber and saw raw sewage just dumping off the cliff  into the water.   my buddies were all regular so they stayed more toward the center of the cove  I wen a little further south to get away from   the sewer outfall and to find a got a few waves was just sitting there when I looked up and about fifty yards away was  a shark I judged the distance between the dorsal fin and the  tail fin to be bigger than my nearly 10 foot board.   I left right away. never been  back.  must be a lot of shark food in the water there.
SEA BIRDS THEY DO TOUCH AND GO AS THE WORLD JUST TANGOES BY.... SO I SADDLE UP MY SEAHORSE WITH MY FLYROD IN MY HAND.... 10'3 King custom  10'6"  c4 da beachboy

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal