Author Topic: Beating a dead horse  (Read 18142 times)

stoneaxe

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Cape Cod Bay Challenge
Re: Beating a dead horse
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2014, 05:46:14 PM »
Thanks all....I'm sure I'll get through it OK. I hesitated to even talk about it except that I'm getting so damn frustrated. Seems like its been one thing after the other.  I've been ignoring this too long. We'll see what's happening Friday...MRI scheduled
Bob

8-4 Vec, 9-0 SouthCounty, 9-8 Starboard, 10-4 Foote Triton, 10-6 C4, 12-6 Starboard, 14-0 Vec (babysitting the 18-0 Speedboard) Ke Nalu Molokai, Ke Nalu Maliko, Ke Nalu Wiki Ke Nalu Konihi

stoneaxe

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Cape Cod Bay Challenge
« Reply #61 on: December 20, 2014, 06:44:41 PM »
I had to go into full on zen mode in the MRI Friday. The position that getting into the frame required was the perfect position to cause pain in my neck....crazy excruciating pain....and my right arm was all but dead. Couldn't get a position that worked so just had to stay still and focus.....longest 1/2 hour of my life. I've had at least 10 of these things done to my head and usually fall asleep. This one was a nightmare. One things for sure...it reinforced what the doc said....don't do ANYTHING until I know what's going on in there.
Bob

8-4 Vec, 9-0 SouthCounty, 9-8 Starboard, 10-4 Foote Triton, 10-6 C4, 12-6 Starboard, 14-0 Vec (babysitting the 18-0 Speedboard) Ke Nalu Molokai, Ke Nalu Maliko, Ke Nalu Wiki Ke Nalu Konihi

supthecreek

« Reply #62 on: December 20, 2014, 08:09:54 PM »
 :(

SeaMe

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 20, 2014, 08:20:47 PM »
I had to go into full on zen mode in the MRI Friday. The position that getting into the frame required was the perfect position to cause pain in my neck....crazy excruciating pain....and my right arm was all but dead. Couldn't get a position that worked so just had to stay still and focus.....longest 1/2 hour of my life. I've had at least 10 of these things done to my head and usually fall asleep. This one was a nightmare. One things for sure...it reinforced what the doc said....don't do ANYTHING until I know what's going on in there.

I know that sucked big time, but think of it as one step closer to the solution.
“I must be a mermaid, Rango. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living.” ― Anaïs Nin
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>
Fanatic Fly HRS 10'6"
Fanatic Ray HRS BVI 12'0" ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ

eastbound

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 21, 2014, 06:14:34 PM »
to have the zone loaded during the mri in the way that causes pain might provide a better read

hang in there
Portal Barra 8'4"
Sunova Creek 8'7"
Starboard Pro Blue Carbon  8'10"
KeNalu Mana 82, xTuf, ergoT

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal