Author Topic: GoPro Hero4  (Read 5859 times)

Admin

• Administrator
  • Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • StandUpZone
    • Email
Re: GoPro Hero4
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2014, 02:37:39 PM »
Don't you remember how much you hate editing video? The problem with having old friends is they remember all your nutty shit, even if you don't. I remember the mega camera, and how long that lasted. What was that, three months?

:) It will be different this time.  Autononomously Dronely different.

Yeah, I get it, the pot has to be pretty careful about giving the kettle shit.

Hah!  That too.  You were the first inrolled for the 3D printer of the month club.  :)

I just know that i am not going to be able to resist the lure of those 4k wielding self-flyers when they are a bit more fully hatched.  Those are the most captivating visuals I have ever seen. 

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2014, 04:57:51 PM »
I nipped that in the bud. I only have two. Well, two and a kit. But I'm pretty sure I'll never get the kit working properly so it's really two.

I now know why you're Schilling for that iMac (a little Apple pun there). the VP narrating the iMac Retina video is certainly your uncle or something. Even has the same eyebrow raise.
Foote 10'4X34", SIC 17.5 V1 hollow and an EPS one in Hood River. Foote 9'0" x 31", L41 8'8", 18' Speedboard, etc. etc.

Admin

• Administrator
  • Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • StandUpZone
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2014, 05:20:48 AM »
I nipped that in the bud. I only have two. Well, two and a kit. But I'm pretty sure I'll never get the kit working properly so it's really two.

I now know why you're Schilling for that iMac (a little Apple pun there). the VP narrating the iMac Retina video is certainly your uncle or something. Even has the same eyebrow raise.

We call him uncle two-tone.  Its sad that a perfectly healthy muscrat had to die to sit on that head.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal