Author Topic: Motorcyclist Tosses Trash Back on Litterers' Laps  (Read 1001 times)

hbsteve

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
Motorcyclist Tosses Trash Back on Litterers' Laps
« on: September 17, 2014, 07:17:48 PM »

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
Re: Motorcyclist Tosses Trash Back on Litterers' Laps
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 08:18:41 PM »
Good for her.

I've done it more than a few times. I learned that from my former brother in law, who used to go hermantile in Astoria when anyone tossed something on the street. I've been in his truck when he chased people for twenty miles.

Happened this summer here in hood river. I can't believe people toss stuff out in this pristine place, but they do. A guy opened his window at Nichols and dropped out a whole bunch of McDonald's litter. I walked up while he was w-turning out, picked up the stuff and tossed it in his face. He yelled at me and I told him "toss that out again and I promise, you'll eat every bit of it." Of course he tossed it out as soon as he got onto the blacktop. If my truck was closer he'd be hugging a tree halfway to Viento right now. What could possibly be in their pointy little heads.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 08:20:17 PM by PonoBill »
Foote 10'4X34", SIC 17.5 V1 hollow and an EPS one in Hood River. Foote 9'0" x 31", L41 8'8", 18' Speedboard, etc. etc.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal