Author Topic: Ray Ban's Customer Non-Service  (Read 7392 times)

Caribsurf

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Ray Ban's Customer Non-Service
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2014, 06:57:07 AM »
When you own almost every major sunglass brand like. Luxotica does, I guess you don't have to worry about delivering good customer service.  If you switch brands, chances are they own that one too.. 

Hobie Raw 8'10"
Jimmy Lewis Kwad 8'7"
Naish Hover 95 liter 5'7"
F-One Rocket foil board 5'5" 90 liters
Fanatic Aero 1250, 1500, 1750 HA foils
CabrinhaMantis 3.5, 4m 5m. F-One Strike 7m CWC
Hobie 14' race board

pdxmike

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2014, 11:27:51 AM »
When you own almost every major sunglass brand like. Luxotica does, I guess you don't have to worry about delivering good customer service.  If you switch brands, chances are they own that one too..
Yes, and frustrating in the short term if you're trying to avoid buying from them.  On the other hand, think how many companies have got dominant enough that they started thinking they could coast with service or with improving their products, only to open the door for competitors.  Things getting bad for customers is a sign options will open up. Just think of how bad customer service got with banks, and how now there are so many great banking optio

kayadogg

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2014, 10:33:19 AM »
Another happy Maui Jim customer here. I have several pairs but my favorite, a pair of matte black Peahi's with the amber lenses, cracked during the BOP when I fell on them. I contacted MJ and told them what happened and they said to send them in and they would evaluate them. They received them on Monday and I was emailed yesterday that the repair was done and the only thing I was responsible for was the shipping charge back to me (I also had to pay to ship them there). They are replacing the frame due to it peeling in places and the lenses, claiming they were pinched in the frame and should not have cracked. So basically I'm getting a new pair for around $12. And super fast turnaround time, they're already on their way back to me. I'm impressed and even though I was already a loyal customer, that just about solidified me as a customer for life.

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2014, 10:55:45 AM »
And if you're in Maui you just drop by the office in Lahina and they fix them while you wait--or if it's more complicated you can go get lunch or surf a bit and come back for them. I've never been charged, even for the glasses I sat on.
Foote 10'4X34", SIC 17.5 V1 hollow and an EPS one in Hood River. Foote 9'0" x 31", L41 8'8", 18' Speedboard, etc. etc.

eastbound

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2014, 11:47:41 AM »
i am a happy warby parker customer--my glasses and sunglasses are both prescription (mild 125 nearsighted)--styles are great--90$ for regular--$140 for sun--and they keep all your shlt on file so you can reorder with no hassle--now in NYC there are several storefrts, too--i prefer to shop for glasses in the flesh, but first order from WP, iused the internet---you upload a pic of yourself to their site, they show you how you "look" with whatever styles you shop--i now go to the stres--the amrkup on glasses is lucicrous--i used to like oliver peoples.....................no mas that
Portal Barra 8'4"
Sunova Creek 8'7"
Starboard Pro Blue Carbon  8'10"
KeNalu Mana 82, xTuf, ergoT

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal