Author Topic: Found: A Couple Paddles at Dog Patch  (Read 2210 times)

Califoilia

• Axis Demo Rep
  • Teahupoo Status
  • San Clemente
    • View Profile
    • Email
Found: A Couple Paddles at Dog Patch
« on: September 17, 2014, 09:14:27 AM »
Hey guys and gals.....last week I found a couple abandoned paddles on the board rake near the LG tower at DPatch. 

I know they're abandoned, because I watched the guy load up his SUV, pack up his boards, and drive off....and it wasn't until I got up out of my sand chair was I able to see them sitting in the rack, and there was no one else around to whom they could have belonged.

Anyway, posted a couple signs on the bathroom info board, and made a Craigslist posting telling of their recovery, but I've yet to hear a single word from anyone, and it just dawned on me (yeah, kinda slow on the trigger sometimes :-[)....that hey, this might be a good place to let the word out, as someone might know someone, who might know someone.

So if you know of a person who drives a black Land Rover (I think it was that), and rides a nice looking Focus (Smoothie?)....please let him know to get in contact with me, that I have his paddles.

PS.  They are pretty easily identified by their marking, so please don't just send any old person with a black Land Rover looking for a couple free paddles, as of course they're gonna have to identify them first.
Me: 6'1"/185...(2) 5'1" Kings Foil/Wing Boards...7'10 Kings DW Board...9'6" Bob Pearson "Laird Noserider"...14' Lahui Kai "Manta"...8'0" WaveStorm if/when the proning urges still hit.

SlatchJim

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
Re: Found: A Couple Paddles at Dog Patch
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2014, 03:22:09 PM »
Where were guys like you when I left my new QB at Doho 4 years ago...

(this thing you do is a good one!)

supsurf-tw

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2014, 04:48:27 PM »
The world needs more SanoSup type people
Boards:

8-10 x 31 Egg
8-11 X 32 Double wing Fangtail Tom Whitaker
8-6 X 30 1\2  Inbetweener Tom Whitaker
8-4 x 30 Hyper quad Tom Whitaker (wife's now)
8-4 X 31 1\4.  Round (wide) Diamond Tail Quad Tom Whitaker
 9-4 X 30 1\2. Swallow Stinger Quad Tom Whitaker (ex wifes now)
10-0 Brusurf for teach

OUTSIDEWAVE

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2014, 09:24:33 AM »
TO this day    i am still looking for my ke nalu  big blade that  i left on the ground at  terra mar north  2 thanks givings ago
SEA BIRDS THEY DO TOUCH AND GO AS THE WORLD JUST TANGOES BY.... SO I SADDLE UP MY SEAHORSE WITH MY FLYROD IN MY HAND.... 10'3 King custom  10'6"  c4 da beachboy

OUTSIDEWAVE

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2014, 09:26:44 AM »
TO this day    i am still looking for my ke nalu  big blade that  i left on the ground at  terra mar north  2 thanks givings ago
SEA BIRDS THEY DO TOUCH AND GO AS THE WORLD JUST TANGOES BY.... SO I SADDLE UP MY SEAHORSE WITH MY FLYROD IN MY HAND.... 10'3 King custom  10'6"  c4 da beachboy

* Recent Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal