Author Topic: post your board brand colors and description and where you surf  (Read 2707 times)

OUTSIDEWAVE

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
I don't think I would recognize anyone form here.  Everyone I think looks different that what I think  they look like. And while I am Kooked enough to say are you on the zone?  and I do sometimes I think it would be better if  I knew who to look for,   so until some enterprising   guy puts together a zone sticker I will offer this.

C-4   blue with balsa deck or kings  black bottom  blue deck blue deck pad. usually terramar   reef not the point :aka dolphin house 60 fat  5'11  beard grey hair.  white jeep rubicon  4 door. say hello!
SEA BIRDS THEY DO TOUCH AND GO AS THE WORLD JUST TANGOES BY.... SO I SADDLE UP MY SEAHORSE WITH MY FLYROD IN MY HAND.... 10'3 King custom  10'6"  c4 da beachboy

Califoilia

• Axis Demo Rep
  • Teahupoo Status
  • San Clemente
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: post your board brand colors and description and where you surf
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2014, 01:11:33 PM »
My boards are in my signature below, as is my height and weight....people also give me sheet about an older dude (54) with long hair.

I guess from my screen name, you can get a pretty good idea where I can be found a lot of the time.  Although I do head down to one of the Trails quite a bit, sometimes to Church, sometimes DoHo, and sometimes to parts south in OS, Carlsbad, Del Mar, and so on.....but mostly DP.

Oops....the 7'8" is red, the 8'5" is darker blue acid wash bottom with clear deck and gray pad, the Slater Trout is their white with three "rasta" colored stripes on the nose....the other two boards I hard ever take off of the rack.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 01:18:20 PM by SanoSup »
Me: 6'1"/185...(2) 5'1" Kings Foil/Wing Boards...7'10 Kings DW Board...9'6" Bob Pearson "Laird Noserider"...14' Lahui Kai "Manta"...8'0" WaveStorm if/when the proning urges still hit.

OUTSIDEWAVE

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2014, 05:37:58 PM »
got behind a green  mini van turning from the coast highway on to cannon on today at 1132 the plates said sup chick. Is that the same sup chick as onsite here? hallooo!!! white jeep wrangler  4 dr  blue c-4
SEA BIRDS THEY DO TOUCH AND GO AS THE WORLD JUST TANGOES BY.... SO I SADDLE UP MY SEAHORSE WITH MY FLYROD IN MY HAND.... 10'3 King custom  10'6"  c4 da beachboy

stoneaxe

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Cape Cod Bay Challenge
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2014, 06:29:17 PM »
Most of the zoners around here know me but for those that don't..boards are listed below colors are. 8-4...light blue with a black and blue diamond mosaic pad. 9-0...white with blue stripe and white, blue and black mosaic pad. 9-8 white with white and blue striped pad. If I'm surfing it will usually be one of these boards and I usually have at least two on my racks.
Remaining boards...10-6...gold with black nose and tail with a white, black, and yellow pad. 12-6...red rails with wood top and bottom and a white, black and red mosaic pad. 14-0....white (new pad going on as part of a makeover is going to be a red white and blue flag mosaic). 18-0....gulf racing colors...orange and blue (tough to miss). Truck is a red crew cab Tacoma with T-racs and I'll have a red Ke Nalu paddle bag strapped to the driver side. I'm the 6-4 265 ugly mofo with the twisted face (helps to deter stinkeye).... ;)
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 06:31:51 PM by stoneaxe »
Bob

8-4 Vec, 9-0 SouthCounty, 9-8 Starboard, 10-4 Foote Triton, 10-6 C4, 12-6 Starboard, 14-0 Vec (babysitting the 18-0 Speedboard) Ke Nalu Molokai, Ke Nalu Maliko, Ke Nalu Wiki Ke Nalu Konihi

anonsurfer

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2014, 08:37:00 PM »
Board: Infinity Phoenix V2 7'10".
Colors: Blue to Green fade w/ vector net.
Home Break: Doheny
Home Break: Doheny
Tic Tac v3 (Hoglet): 6' 6" x 23" x 3.6" x 67L
Omni: 6' 9" x 23" x 3.75" x 68L
Tic Tac (OG): 7' 0" x 22.75" x 3.5" x 70L
In The Pink (Incoming): 8' 0" x 22.9" x 3.25" x 70L

Blackproject Surge S77 (Soft Flex Shaft, T-Grip, +0" OH)

stoneaxe

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Cape Cod Bay Challenge
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2014, 09:08:41 PM »
Realized I left out where I surf. Most often Cape Cod, South Shore or RI and have been doing more South Coast recently. Occasional ventures north shore, NH, Maine
Bob

8-4 Vec, 9-0 SouthCounty, 9-8 Starboard, 10-4 Foote Triton, 10-6 C4, 12-6 Starboard, 14-0 Vec (babysitting the 18-0 Speedboard) Ke Nalu Molokai, Ke Nalu Maliko, Ke Nalu Wiki Ke Nalu Konihi

The Kernel

• Sunset Status
  • Dana Point, CA
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2014, 09:38:55 PM »
Boards listed below.  Usually SUS spots are Doho, Churches, Dogpatch, Trails, DMJ's, and on a rare occasion Salt Creek.

Usually have a bright yellow (or some other reasonably standout color) rash guard so the authorities can find the body more easily when I finally commit the fatal screwup.

Saw in your profile that you're out of Encinitas....Just prone surfed Swami's there for the first time back in May....nice spot...heard there's an active SUP spot just north of that....
Kernel:  Cutting through the bull**it.
"This is the kernel of the argument."

Over 50, but usually pushing it like I'm 25 and paying for it later.

8'0 L41 Simsup
9'2" T. Patterson Rising Sun
9'2" Riviera Nugg Turbo Carbon
10' Riviera Machete

Socalsupper70

• Rincon Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2014, 01:41:52 PM »
7-3 x 28 x 4 Infinity Phoenix V3
usually wearing black and white checkered vans shorts-kook boots and a vest.
Dpatch-Trails-Bonies etc...
HE>I.com
Instagram- @supjuan

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal