Author Topic: Important lecture for guys  (Read 3913 times)

lucabrasi

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
Re: Important lecture for guys
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2014, 04:24:24 PM »
My wife is solidly in the unicorn territory, cute as the dickens and much less crazy than I am, but she has a staggering potential for random. For years she was capable of getting ready to leave as quickly as I do--and when I decide to do something I generally stand up and walk out the door, forgetting nearly everything I might need in the process. Her purse was about the size of my wallet but she always seemed to have what she needed. Then one day she suddenly turned into the kind of person that wanders away to do seven "last things" while I'm standing at the door waiting to be let out. And her purse is like a pink steamer trunk and apparently contains nothing that she will ever need.
Really that just comes from hanging out with you long enough to know if she going with you she just never knows what may come in handy.

Biggreen

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2014, 04:47:54 PM »
The girl I DIDN'T marry years ago....she was in that unicorn range.  Still married to the guy she dated right after me....and that was more than 30 yrs ago.  The upside...I have gotten to marry/date across the spectrum of the graph in such spectacular fashion that....well....I guess it's just like that Kris Kristofferson song...I'm the winner!

pdxmike

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2014, 05:19:00 PM »
"...your redheads, your strippers, anyone named Tiffany....hairdressers..."

Anyone here married to a redheaded stripper named Tiffany? 

At least it's the traditional spelling.  The ones you really have to watch out for are the "Tiffani"s and the "Brandi"s.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal