Author Topic: Origin Fail  (Read 2226 times)

2Rivers

• Rincon Status
    • View Profile
Origin Fail
« on: February 08, 2017, 11:22:17 AM »
I have to admit that I was a bit intrigued by this iSUP design. Bummer that they failed.
http://kickscammed.com/project/origin-paddleboards/#.WJtuqhiZOi4
King's Type-S 14' | Soul Firestorm 8'9
ZRE Power Surge ZX4 80sq" | Kialoa Big Eddy
Larry Allison Dolphin Keel

Wetstuff

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Wetstuff
Re: Origin Fail
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2017, 09:35:15 AM »
'Kickscammed' ..I guess!   Rivers,  Did you read the thick stream of B.S. and oversell.   Frankly, their spiel reads like a Bernnie Madoff prospectus.  They used nearly every pernicious sell trick in the Little Book of Scams.   

If 'MADE IN SWITZERLAND' and FREE international shipping didn't seal-the-deal, how could you not fall for: "We believe a successful company has a duty to help others. That is why, for every board we sell we provide a child in the developing world with clean water for LIFE." (How'z that work?! ..a plane ticket to Switzerland?) ..Oh well, back to mud puddles for them.

If not taking up cards with Bernie, then their BMW M3s should be impounded and be forced by the ICC to repay the rubes. ..or Kickstarter should make the hustlers who pitch deals there buy bonds/insurance to cover the walkaways.

Jim
Atlantis Mistress .. Blue Planet MultiTasker ..   Atlantis Venom

Easy Rider

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2017, 09:19:08 AM »
Really? 

"When you lead from the front and push the boundaries you are always walking a fine line. Sadly today we have teetered onto the wrong side of that line and have closed our doors." 

Lead from the front? 
What a bunch of scam artists. 
Sorry for those that backed this pile of crap.
Easy Rider is the name of my store in Edmonton, AB, Canada.
My name is Warren Currie . . . and we SUP Surf indoors . . . in a shopping mall!

SlatchJim

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2017, 11:14:42 AM »
Like every wordsmithed resume I've ever read, when you feel like you're being oversold, prepare to be underwhelmed.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal