Author Topic: Thanks to XLR8 and others!  (Read 9893 times)

SUPsteph

• Waikiki Status
    • View Profile
Thanks to XLR8 and others!
« on: January 01, 2014, 03:26:12 PM »
My dad (NoSaltSuper) recently showed me a writeup that XLR8 wrote about me this past season, stating details of a recent race and his stoke for the youth in SUP.  I thought it was really awesome that you wrote that, so thank you!!

That race was indeed very grueling, but I had fun and it was of course worth it :)  I love all the support I have received this past season from everyone in MidwestSup.  It means so much and makes me want to keep coming back to enjoy an amazing sport with some awesome people.  So thanks to everyone this season for cheering me on! Next season I'm going to (hopefully) be racing a 12'6 and am making an effort to become more competitive here in the Midwest, while still having just as much fun  :)

Also, XLR8, I'm so stoked that you're starting your daughter out early.  I wish I knew about this sport when I when I was her age.  By the time she's 15 she's gonna be going pro!

Thanks again to XLR8 and everyone for continuous support, and sorry for such a delayed response!  :)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 03:41:34 PM by SUPsteph »

XLR8

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Thanks to XLR8 and others!
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2014, 05:06:25 PM »
Good to see you join the Zone and it is great to have you out there paddling and at events Steph!  Keep after it!  I am glad to hear you are moving to the 12'6 next season.  You'll still have your surf style board and are definately strong enough to compete with that group.

It's great to see you post this because that means you are still fired up in the dead of winter and will be going strong come spring.  The first race (not series race) will be on Memorial Day in Holland as far as I know.  Maybe I'll  see you there!

Rob
Blkbox Surf
Instagram: @greatlakespaddler

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal