Author Topic: Morro Bay Mystery Race....Sunday February 17th!  (Read 1033 times)

CCSUP

• Malibu Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
Morro Bay Mystery Race....Sunday February 17th!
« on: February 13, 2013, 10:37:22 AM »
10 am. $20 entry, $10 for kids. Between 4 and 6 miles in length, the exact course will be decided depending on conditions! Start and finish at our dock, located at 1215 Embarcadero in Morro Bay!

Werner Paddles will be here for demos, questions, and to race. See if you've got what it takes to beat Werner Team paddler Alyson Fromm, or paddling legend Taylor Robertson!

This is a fun race, and we'll keep it in the harbor. But we are considering a short beach run on the far side of the and spit...where there is usually a little surf! Just saying....

For info or questions gives a shout at Central Coast Paddling...

www.centralcoastsup.com
(805)395-0410
1215 Embarcadero
Morro Bay, CA 93442

kneecap

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Morro Bay Mystery Race....Sunday February 17th!
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 07:44:27 PM »
Is this Matt from Central Coast Paddle?  I just rented your Angulo Shaka last Sunday. I'm the guy that brought my own paddle. Great shop, great location and great boards for rent. Thanks for the hookup.

I wish I'd have known about this race way in advance I would have postponed my visit a week and had my kid race too. Good luck and we'll definitely be back!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

JillRide45

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Morro Bay Mystery Race....Sunday February 17th!
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2013, 08:17:43 AM »
Matt and the family at Central Coast Stand Up are super guys.  Every race is a fun event geared for the entire family.  I still remember Matt's little boy (about 4 years old at the time) talking to me for about 30 min after a race about how fast he was and that he was going to be faster than his dad.  Really a special group of folks!

Have fun, Jill

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal