Author Topic: Sunday dawn patrol with Tim  (Read 44940 times)

AJR

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
Re: Sunday dawn patrol with Tim
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2012, 02:34:11 PM »
What's the general area of this "secret spot"?  E.g. inbetween Del Mar & Cardiff, etc...

Strand Leper

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2012, 03:20:57 PM »
zactly.

Tim
American Saltwater Angler Magazine's Seven Time Angler of the Year.* Founder and former CEO of "Fishstrong" an organization devoted to the fight against fishbait-hands-smell discrimination.

* subject to revocation due to a pending investigation by the FDA (fisherman drug association)

Strand Leper

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2012, 10:09:46 PM »
I am sticking everyones number into my phone tonight... and will text out directions either tonight or tomorrow.  I will also tweet out the exact location sometime tomorrow... so follow me on twitter.  @Strandleper

I will figure out what my twitter password was by tomorrow...

Forecast is for a little swell... a little night-time wind... cleaned up by morning off shores... and kelp beds...

Gonna be fun and hope to see you there.

I will be there at 5:15.  I will drag a couple of boards down to the beach in addition to what I am riding... I will then surf... I am not much for hanging and waiting.  :)

Tim
American Saltwater Angler Magazine's Seven Time Angler of the Year.* Founder and former CEO of "Fishstrong" an organization devoted to the fight against fishbait-hands-smell discrimination.

* subject to revocation due to a pending investigation by the FDA (fisherman drug association)

Cardiff Sweeper

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2012, 11:11:16 PM »
I can bring:

8'5" Naish Hokua, 115L
9'0" Naish Hokua, 125L

8'5" Starboard Tiki, 125L
8'5" Starboard Pro, 136L

8'0" Coreban Vibe, 130L
7'0" Coreban Hyper, 115L

Ke Nalu Paddles

Please let me know what you want to Demo.

Ralph
Sup-position
Huntington Beach, California, USA

(714) 899-3020

www.Sup-position.com

7'0" Hyper, please. 

:)

Strand Leper

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2012, 11:21:03 PM »
If you don't know how to follow someone on twitter... learn.

Or pm me and I will text u directions... i got lazy and didn't want to set up on my cell phone what can be done automatically on twitter...

Tim

Strand Leper

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2012, 08:22:27 AM »
One more thing.  If ur not on twitter, how do you find out what shoes Kim Kardashian is wearing everyday?

Riddle me that!

Strand Leper

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2012, 09:17:11 AM »
Or Paulina gretzky's underwear?

AJR

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Re: Sunday dawn patrol with Tim
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2012, 09:52:25 AM »
One more thing.  If ur not on twitter, how do you find out what shoes Kim Kardashian is wearing everyday?

Riddle me that!

Watch the news - pop culture is all they show any more...

PaddleCrazy

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2012, 10:02:13 AM »

Big Ed

• Rincon Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2012, 03:16:08 PM »
Timapalooza 2012 is on did you do a deal with Ticketmaster or Frontgate? Count on me and maybe a Random.

found my @soulsup PW and I have the code

Cardiff Sweeper

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2012, 05:40:16 PM »
Which board to bring? Not sure if both will fit in the Bavarian oil-burner.

Got the 6'6" and an 8'4".

Kiku

• Malibu Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2012, 07:26:48 PM »
Gracias! Vemos maņana,  :)

Strand Leper

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2012, 07:45:29 PM »
Not quite as cool as mitchapalooza. No snoop dog. No beer bongs. And hopefully no streaking. Adjusting paddles and losing up car. My Ke nalus all have orange tape for observation purposes. I will have three, including a long one. They will b on beach next to backpack and boards. Feel free to sample. One at 83.5, one at 85.5 and one a bit longer. Try out whatever board u want too.

SoCalSupper

• Cortez Bank Status
  • support the HPWA!
    • View Profile
    • HPWA
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2012, 07:57:47 PM »
Any access issue getting down there?-those all look like semi-private condos-anything i have to jump or is there an open staircase?
Ive seen the staircase from the sand but not on that frontage road.
United States Air Force Para-Rescue motto "That others may live"

Strand Leper

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2012, 08:09:37 PM »
Open staircase. I will be parked by it.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal