Author Topic: Can't Decide Which Board to Take to Brazil Tomorrow  (Read 1086 times)

VonR

• Rincon Status
    • View Profile
Can't Decide Which Board to Take to Brazil Tomorrow
« on: April 06, 2012, 06:06:12 PM »
Once again I'm stuck on board choice. I can't decide what board to take to Brazil tomorrow. Last time I took my 8'2". It was a little much for the shore break conditions, but was a blast on smaller days and in the reef breaks. I've got my 6'10" already packed because it's a better beach break board. The only downside is it isn't as good on the small days and it's more work to stand on when it's choppy. I really should have had a double board bag or a bag for my 7'6" made.

Any suggestions?
Aloha,
Jeff

Reid SUP'd

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
    • SUPR Adventures
Re: Can't Decide Which Board to Take to Brazil Tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 07:43:55 PM »
split the difference, pack your 7'6 in your 8'2 bag and take pictures to post up on the zone, have fun!
Supr Adventures
lisup.blogspot.com

soulpaddler

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 08:00:57 PM »
I'm going to assume that you only have one bag, so I say take the 7'6" and rock out.  Otherwise, I love what Reid suggested.

VonR

• Rincon Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2012, 08:01:22 PM »
I'd love to, but unfortunately, it doesn't fit. It's too wide to zip up. Bummer. I'm kicking myself for not having a custom double board bag made. I think I'm going to just suck it up and take the 6'10". I'll have to work a lot harder, but it will be a better board for those steep beach break waves.
Aloha,
Jeff

soulpaddler

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2012, 08:03:20 PM »
You'll be fine.  I have all the faith in you. ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal