Author Topic: HOT Chicks on Stand Up Paddle Boards!  (Read 1181123 times)

Weasels wake

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
Re: HOT Chicks on Stand Up Paddle Boards!
« Reply #1440 on: May 28, 2016, 01:01:00 PM »
Memorial day, even for those who are still serving~
It takes a quiver to do that.

gjbstandup

• Sunset Status
  • SHARE THE PASSION
    • View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: May 28, 2016, 05:42:56 PM »
Summer is here
8-2 Wide Point
11-6  Starboard GO SUP

ford

• Malibu Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1442 on: May 28, 2016, 09:23:26 PM »
I'm sure its just the camera angle but that inflatable looks gigantic... even though I know the girl isn't..

spookini

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: HOT Chicks Defending Our Country
« Reply #1443 on: May 29, 2016, 08:46:04 AM »
I judge the media bullshit that the event generates--as bullshit.

I can't stand the rhetoric of service members who've "lost their lives".  These folks didn't 'lose' their lives, didn't wake up that morning and say, "oh sh*t, where the hell'd I put my life"?

They were sent into harm's way.  Sometimes for a just cause, sometimes for no-so-just causes.  But call it what it is: a sacrifice.  Don't call it losing one's life.

And oh yeah -- long live the HOT CHICKS!
-- My doctor says I suffer from low kook --
Do sharks attack?  Hope not
Do flying fish hate us?  Hells yes

headmount

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: HOT Chicks Defending Our Country
« Reply #1444 on: May 29, 2016, 10:04:58 AM »
I judge the media bullshit that the event generates--as bullshit.

I can't stand the rhetoric of service members who've "lost their lives".  These folks didn't 'lose' their lives, didn't wake up that morning and say, "oh sh*t, where the hell'd I put my life"?

They were sent into harm's way.  Sometimes for a just cause, sometimes for no-so-just causes.  But call it what it is: a sacrifice.  Don't call it losing one's life.

And oh yeah -- long live the HOT CHICKS!

Absolutely.  And while we're at it, I can't stand the, 'They're fighting for our freedom'  Our nation's soldiers fight for the political will of our country.  Sometimes that will and our freedom is the same, sometimes not.  At any rate it's just another terribly important reason to pick our politicians wisely from President on down the line.  I'd say especially your senators.

sxrracer

• Waikiki Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1445 on: May 30, 2016, 06:31:44 AM »
I agree,  they are not necessarily fighting for our freedom.  But they were fighting for the freedom of the people in the country where they were fighting.   Many people forget that part.   Granted, some of those people don't want us there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 07:22:36 AM by sxrracer »

goodfornothin

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: May 30, 2016, 08:07:23 AM »
I'm curious what people benefited from the usa being there?  We go into countries to liberate resources, such as oil, gas, drugs, slave labor, land and water, not people.  General Smedley Butler explained all of this long ago.   Let's mourn the dead and the living.  Let's not romanticize our nation and empire building.  It does not honor all the innocents we have vaporized.
Here's a long article about banks and how they use us for cannon fodder to gain resources
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/allwarsarebankerwars.php#axzz4A9PO1mJf

Here's how they do it
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confessions_of_an_Economic_Hit_Man

And here is a guy warning us we are being set up once again
http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2016/05/28/as-our-past-wars-are-glorified-this-memorial-day-weekend-give-some-thought-to-our-prospects-against-the-russians-and-chinese-in-world-war-iii/

Yeah Yeah. I'm un-American, blah blah blah. Some of ypu guys had a cow when I mentioned this when you guys where jacking off to the last war movie, hahaha. I was in the army,, I signed up for the hardest job they had, infantry combat medic, after college with two degrees, and a 100% on asvab, flight test and flight physical.  I could have done any easy job I wanted, and I chose the dirtiest one for this country.  I volunteered many years here through various fire depts and I help fallen soldiers from the VA for free on my own time.  But I won't be waving flags today.  We jack everything up so we can have toaster ovens.  Then have a flag waving day over it,,,😛

red_tx

• Rincon Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: May 30, 2016, 08:29:46 AM »
Ok, I dont care who started to derail this thread, but with all due respect please stop and only focus on the SUBJECT at hand.

jeez.

Easy Rider

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: May 30, 2016, 10:17:36 AM »
Easy Rider is the name of my store in Edmonton, AB, Canada.
My name is Warren Currie . . . and we SUP Surf indoors . . . in a shopping mall!

OUTSIDEWAVE

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1449 on: May 31, 2016, 05:12:53 PM »
I agree,  they are not necessarily fighting for our freedom.  But they were fighting for the freedom of the people in the country where they were fighting.   Many people forget that part.   Granted, some of those people don't want us there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
yeah bullies and dictators let name a few  idi amin,  Saddam huesin,  Hiltler, Muamar al Gaddafi and the list goes on. The way i see it is  there are people that  need to be stopped from doing such atrocities, some one  needs to standup for  weaker folks that can't  maybe I am naive   it just matter of scale.  bullies on a playground or  nation bullies  no difference in my mind.  BUT  This discussion does not belong here >
SEA BIRDS THEY DO TOUCH AND GO AS THE WORLD JUST TANGOES BY.... SO I SADDLE UP MY SEAHORSE WITH MY FLYROD IN MY HAND.... 10'3 King custom  10'6"  c4 da beachboy

manta

• Malibu Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1450 on: June 08, 2016, 02:59:41 AM »

manta

• Malibu Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1451 on: June 08, 2016, 03:00:10 AM »

littleray

• Rincon Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: June 08, 2016, 05:21:41 AM »

no comment....or is that a comment?.......yikes,I can feel the backlash already........what was he thinking?!!!!

manta

• Malibu Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1453 on: June 08, 2016, 08:43:22 AM »
I thought I'd stir the pot again. Been to quiet.

magentawave

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: June 08, 2016, 10:27:34 AM »
hot chick cutting back on sup
Pluto Platter: 7-10 x 29.25 x 4.25 x 114.5 liters

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal