Author Topic: What board does "Naish Glide 14 v2" refer to?  (Read 10902 times)

Muskoka SUP

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
Re: What board does "Naish Glide 14 v2" refer to?
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2016, 01:11:20 PM »
The V2 are highly sought after on the Zone. Those that have them have established a minimum resale price at $5,000 U.S. If you are lucky enough to find an owner willing to part with it. Perhaps Iggy's last best shape. They will only increase in value.

Well I am here to post in this most important thread.. And to undercut Rideordie.  I will sell my V2 for $4,999.95 (Excited States dollars, or 10 zillion $Cdn.)
So yeah, a coveted board, for those who covet such boards..
It ain't over until the fat board sinks....

pdxmike

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2016, 01:34:58 PM »
The V2 are highly sought after on the Zone. Those that have them have established a minimum resale price at $5,000 U.S. If you are lucky enough to find an owner willing to part with it. Perhaps Iggy's last best shape. They will only increase in value.

Well I am here to post in this most important thread.. And to undercut Rideordie.  I will sell my V2 for $4,999.95 (Excited States dollars, or 10 zillion $Cdn.)
Dang.  I'm still not coming down from $5k even:
http://www.standupzone.com/forum/index.php/topic,23331.msg238476.html#msg238476

But mine is autographed by covesurfer.

Muskoka SUP

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2016, 04:02:25 PM »

So....... How you doing with the quadrant graph? ;D
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 04:04:02 PM by Muskoka SUP »

GusD

• Waikiki Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2016, 08:40:28 PM »

And I can undercut Muskoka down to $3,000 USD, however you will have to paddle it home from Australia  :D

yugi

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2016, 09:07:22 PM »

Good site to look up specs and models
   http://www.standup-guide.fr/marque/naish?1

I believe the Glide 14’ V1 would be 2010-2011 and the V2 2012-2013

covesurfer

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2016, 09:09:40 PM »
Collector's Board.

Well, the first version, with the elf shoe nose, was my first real downwind board. Then I quickly upgraded to the 'v2', although I never referred to it as that. It was always 'the new version of the Glide, with better (less) nose rocker.  I paddled my Glide on everything. I didn't know any different or better. Worked great!

Say what you will about the first version of the Glide, it hooked me on downwind paddling, so it did its job. I remember thinking, on one of my very first smoking Gorge downwinders, which Pono Bill was nice enough to take me on, this is so much damn fun that I can't believe it's legal! I'm still downwinding every chance I get, years later....and it all goes back to that goofy Glide.

pdxmike

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2016, 10:41:59 PM »

I'm still not done listing all the reasons mine's a better deal than yours.  I'll probably need a couple more years yet.

Muskoka SUP

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2016, 04:36:24 AM »

And I can undercut Muskoka down to $3,000 USD, however you will have to paddle it home from Australia  :D

...Fu&*#r!!!!   ;D ;).   Welcome to the Zone !

Muskoka SUP

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2016, 04:39:31 AM »

I'm still not done listing all the reasons mine's a better deal than yours.  I'll probably need a couple more years yet.

So, same place, March 2018?  Deal.  Though you're going to have to sell all your SUPs anyway - to make America great again. They're human powered and most likely communist, or even worse, Bernie's idea.  True story.   ;D
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 04:47:47 AM by Muskoka SUP »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal