Author Topic: More Maui Photos  (Read 6001 times)

DailyBread Surf Photo

• Rincon Status
    • View Profile
    • RapidRescoreCredit.com
Re: More Maui Photos
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2015, 10:06:49 PM »
While we're on the topic of cameras, I'm selling my Nikon 1 AW1.  Anyone interested in an interchangeable lens waterproof without a housing let me know.  It's got a decent zoom and you can also get the other wide angle lens.

This is a BRAND NEW cam in the box, never been in the water, never shot with.  Nikon sent this as a promo and I'm selling to fund my upgrade.  Putting together funds for a full dslr water setup.

Free shipping, and it's $150 less than retail.  Selling for $600.  A really good deal.

I've posted some pics in the past here, can post examples if anyones interested.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/mau/pho/4977899837.html

TallDude

• Cortez Bank Status
  • Capistrano Beach
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2015, 10:34:11 PM »
Thanks' Jason. I'm getting more help here than on the PhotoForum. Now I got to go back through all my vacation pic's and spend a shit load of time editing them!!!

Oh yeah, and upgrade my Gopro.
It's not overhead to me!
8'8" L-41 ST and a whole pile of boards I rarely use.

DailyBread Surf Photo

• Rincon Status
    • View Profile
    • RapidRescoreCredit.com
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2015, 11:22:50 PM »
Thanks' Jason. I'm getting more help here than on the PhotoForum. Now I got to go back through all my vacation pic's and spend a shit load of time editing them!!!

Oh yeah, and upgrade my Gopro.

FYI Picasa has a "batch edit" that will process all, saves a ton of time if you have alot of shots to edit.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal